0.1

"Why is Chanwoo not here yet?"

With Minseo's question,Jisoo was pulled out from where she was hiding between her thoughts. She ripped her eyes from the window and looked at her friend's face and her friend's boyfriend's face. 

"I don't know,he probably got caught up with something from football." Her lips played a nervous laugh. "He'll be here soon." Jisoo said,but not exactly as an answer. It was more like she was assuring herself. But the couple in front her was too busy with each other to notice.

Her eyes stayed glued on the raindrops that was hitting the diner's windows with a melodic sound. This noice which would usually calm Jisoo,made her nervous. Each drop would symbolize more time that her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

"You- Um..." Jisoo but her cheek. "You already called him,right?" She asked to Minseo,her body all tensed up.

"Yeah." The girl in front of her said,giving a really short answer. "He didn't pick up. His phone is probably on silent,so he won't get distracted."

Jisoo nodded in a confirming way. Even though she felt more assured,deep inside, she could feel her stomach twisting.
Her heart jumped to her throat with the ringing bell above the door of the diner. She immediately looked over to the door from the booth they were sitting at,expecting to see Chanwoo.

It wasn't Chanwoo. Just a girl with long brown hair,a black leather jacket and black jeans. She walked to the bar stools and sat one one of them,her back turned to Jisoo.

"Oh my god!" Minseo laughed,catching Jisoo's attention back from the girl. Jisoo turned her head back to the table,disappointed that who came in wasn't her boyfriend.

"What is it?" She said to Minseo,who seemed to be very focused on her phone.
"You know that weird girl from school? The one who is usually alone?" Jisoo nodded,signing her to go on. She didn't know the girl's name but she never hung out with anyone. Nobody saw her with friends or a boyfriend.
"She confessed to Jia! Today after school,she called her to meet and she told her she really liked her. Can you believe that?"

"Aw,that's cu-" She was cut off by Minseo continuing.

"What a dyke." Jisoo swallowed whatever she was going to say and decided to stay quiet as the girl in front of her giggled. "I knew something was wrong with her." Minseo took a sip out of her cherry milkshake before going on. "Of course,Jia didn't accept. Can you imagine how weirded out she was?"

Jisoo didn't know what to say for a moment. Then she opened her mouth and could only mutter a couple words. "Yeah,weird." She said,her words disagreeing with her thoughts.

All three of their heads turned to the door when they heard it harshly slamming. The irregularly fast pace of the bell rang into their ears as Jisoo realized that the girl in black was no longer there.

Half an hour had passed and Jisoo's phone chimed. In a millisecond she unlocked her phone and read the text. It was from Chanwoo.

'Something just came up.'

Jisoo looked at the screen for some seconds,embarrassed to tell Minseo and Kyungwan that her boyfriend wasn't gonna make it. Again.

"Uh,Chanwoo can't make it. He had... important stuff that came up suddenly." She was making up excuses that she didn't hear from Chanwoo as always. He never cared enough to explain.

"Okay,that's getting annoying." Kyungwan,Minseo's boyfriend said. "Tell your boyfriend to get his ass over here the next time. He used to always have time but after 2 months you guys started dating,he is always busy.

Before Jisoo could open her mouth to answer,Minseo went ahead. "Yeah,I mean is there a problem? I almost never see you guys together." She said curiously,clinging into her boyfriends arm.