Chapter 22: 8th degree crime, 7th degree crime, 6th degree crime....

"(y/n), it hurts..."

"It doesn't keep you from eating like usual" you shot back, eyeing evilly your captain who was gulping down the food Sanji served. "Next time you're being an idiot, take a step away from me and you will probably live"
(y/n) has big melons!

Your head did a slow turn to Usopp, who was holding the Tone Dial and hiding his smile behind his mouth. Growling, you cracked your knuckle and lifted yourself from the couch. Walking to the sniper, you grabbed the dial and crushed it in your palm.

"H-Hey! I-It i-isn't ours-" stammered Usopp in alarm but was cut by the purple aura surrounding you.

"Do we really need a sniper in this crew...?" you wondered darkly, your right eye flashing.

"D-D-DON'T KILL ME!!!"

"(y/n)-swan, I made your favorite dish!" said Sanji upon entering the room with a plate of (favorite food).

"Thank you, Sanji" you quickly regained your calm state, surprising Usopp.

"SHE CALMED DOWN WITH FOOD!" he shouted, eyes wide.

"For the moment" you sent at him a glare.

"Hey, where did Nami-san go?" asked Sanji from the balcony.

"She's out there on the sea, isn't she?" said Luffy through a mouthful, to which Sanji replied negatively.

"Then, she probably went a little far. Don't worry about her" answered Usopp.

Conis frowned, a worried expression on her face that you quickly caught by the corner of your eyes.

"Father, I wonder if she's all right..." she told Pagaya.

"Why's that?" you asked.

"Here in Skypiea, there's a place that we're never to step foot in no matter what" Conis stated. 

"That place is next to this island, so if you travel a bit by waver, you can get there..."

"Never to step foot in?" repeated in disbelief Usopp.

"It's sacred ground. We call that place...Upper Yard, the land where God lives"

"There's a God?!" cried out Luffy, after taking a huge bite of meat. "In a place where we're never to set foot in?!"

"God...you mean that God?" asked Chopper. "God lives on the sky islands?!"

"Yes. Since Skypiea is God's land, it's ruled by the Almighty God Enel"

"Give me a break" you sighed, throwing your head back. "Like this guy is actually a god..."

"It's the true" replied Conis. "God Enel knows everything in this world. He's also watching us all the time"

"All the time?!" shout out Usopp, stumbling off the couch.

"Now too?!" asked Luffy.

"Yes"

"WHAT?! HE'S WATCHING US NOW?!" panicked Chopper, looking left and right.

"Hm. God, huh?" hummed Zoro, taking a sip of his water.