Chapter 10

Tyler POV

"Where is my sister?" I asked for the tenth time. Once news of my sister was taken, Agent Mary took me back to base for "safety". They think I'm so dumb, I know the dangers of my father, I know what he is capable of. And as they worry about hurting my feeling the less time they go out and find my sister.

"Tyler, just go to your room and do your homework," Agent Mary said eyeing two other men to take me back to my bedroom. I look up at her and with all my might I kicked her in the back of the knee. The woman fell to the ground and I sat up on her back holding her arms behind her.

"You tell me where my sister is NOW!" I screamed at her. Where was Hunter? Where was the exit out of this place? Where was my baby sister?
My thoughts were cut off my multiple cold hands prying me from their leader. I thrashed and kicked them as hard as I could but it was no use.

"Lock him in his room," Agent Mary said as she brushed the dust off the front of her suit. She gave me a death glare before turning around and heading back to whatever work she was doing before...probably nothing.

Ray where are you?

---
Ray POV

Everything hurt. I tried to move my legs but they were tapped down by something. My face was covered in a paper bag so I couldn't see...but the dark splotches on the outside were what I focused deadly on.

Dark red dripping splotches....blood.

I begin to hyperventilate

What did he do? Is that my blood? Why can I not feel my body?

"Oh stop squirming you pathetic scum," A rough mans voice called from beside me. I tensed my body and closed my eyes.

Taking in a deep breath I looked up at the shadow that began to circling me, "what did you do to me you mother fu-"

A slap in my stomach silences me. It felt like bumping a scab on a kitchen table...but ten times worse.

"What did you do to me?" I whimpered as tears began to fall off my face. I was going to die. Here. In this dark awful place.

The bag came off my head and three large men stood around the table. None of which were my father.

The tallest man standing to the left of me wore a black outfit with a tattoo of a teardrop at the corner of his eye.

"Answer me" I glare at the man who eyed me back. With a snap of his wrist the two other men adjusted the table so I could sit up a bit and I did my arm restrains.

"You are a prize Raylynn. You are about to be one of the first to help establish my mission on this planet. You will be a hero." He coughed and turned off the lights and the TV in the corner of the room flickered on. Pictures and videos of bombs and children's dying screams filled the room. My eyes never left the screen and I watched everything.

"For years and years the people of my country have fought to protect what is rightfully ours and our beliefs in our god. Americans have violated our freedom and killed not only my entire family but everyone in this bunker. With numbers and trained individuals we have already succeeded in small attacks around the states, but nothing as major. But...that is all about to change. With number of trained children, Americans will not kill any innocent boys or girls. Which gives us the advantage. We will take down the White House, destroy the government, and make this country pay."

I laughed. I couldn't resist. "Y'all this isn't the revolutionary war. There are cameras, federal officers at every corner, background checks, and they won't even let a bird fly close to he White House. You think you can actually do this?"

The man with the teardrop grabbed my face, "I am the Father. I can do whatever I want. I got your father across the seas didn't I? I deliversed your sister to your front door. I got you here. Nothing can stop me."

I bit my lip and glared at him with more anger.

"Who is Aria's mother?" I simply asked.

"One of the bunker women, she's a nobody now. Died giving birth to the rotten thing. We need more stronger women in this mission." He said fixing his watch on his wrist.

"So what am I? A soldier or something?" I asked silently.

The three men laughed lowly and the teardrop tattooed man placed a hand on my shoulder and pointed to my stomach. And that's when I really took in my surroundings.

Incubators contained multiple test-tubes, blood towels covered the floor, and heart monitor was counting my heart beats...but not just mine.

"No Raylynn, women do not fight." He kissed my forehead and placed his hand on my stomach. "You will mother the children of my mission"