A/N (IMPORTANT PLZ READ)

Asalam Alikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu guys,

THIS WILL BE A LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE BUT PLEASE DO READ IT!

I hope you are all doing well! Alhumdullilah I am fine! I am really sorry this is not a chapter and i dont think I will be updating this week and probably next week because my 4 exams are done and 15 left. The harder ones are the next week and the week after! so Please include me in your prayers.

Anyways! Today I just wanted to share two things with you guyz!

First: @Lady_guardian_star who is a good friend of mine have started a blog and she asked me for some writing tips last month so I have written some writing tips that are published on her blog since few weeks that I would love it if you guys checked them out :)

Second(important):  So the immense amount of love and support I've been getting from you guys is unbelievable! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH! and I hope you continue with this love and support throughout my journey of being a writer. Anyways, so I finally decided to try participating in an Award contest and Alhumdullilah my entry was accepted.

The voting starts tomorrow and I would love it if you guys vote as much as you can! NO PRESSURE! ONLY VOTE IF YOU WANT TO AND AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS WANT TO! I want you guys to be honest and only vote if you want to. I'll put the links down.

Link to the blog: https://hijabinovelista.wordpress.com/

Link to the contest: https://www.wattpad.com/story/101514172-the-new-author-awards

Wow that was one long note! I am sorry for taking up your time :)

JAZAK ALLAH EVERYONE!

LOVE YA'LL

-Iiman