~Chapter twenty-five~

"Adeline... Come on, we need to get home before it gets dark." Rylan said packing up what he needed at the bottom of the stairs.

"Adeline." He called again and she came wandering out of the kitchen slowly. The sun had started to set, and Rylan didn't want them walking around in the dark until his new border patrol rotas were in, a message had been sent out to warn the pack members not to go wandering by themselves.

"Sorry, I got distracted." She told him and he nodded, taking her hand and leading her out of the house, locking it. They walked back at a fast walk to his parent's house and he locked the door quickly.

"Hey, calm down." She told him, putting her hand on his waist. He kissed her forehead and took a few deeps breaths, calming himself down.

"Let's go to bed." He suggested and she shook her head.

"At least say hello, Ry... " She told him walking towards the living room.

"That's not a good idea..." He pulled her back and she frowned.

"Why?" She asked.

"Listen.," he told her, raising his eyebrows... Muffled groans were heard from the living room.

"Is that Brody?" She asked and he nodded, looking disgusted.

They walked up the stairs in silence and he closed his door, breathing out and sighing.

"He found his mate a few hours ago, they haven't moved from the living room since..." He screwed up his face is slight disgust. "I told mum to stay up here, luckily they'd already eaten and gotten everything they needed from downstairs..."

"Do you need him for anything?"

"No... We'll leave them be... He obviously couldn't wait..." He said with a slight smile. "he deserves to be with her."

"I'm surprised you haven't been very over sexual." Adeline teased and he grinned.

"Trust me, there's a lot that goes on in my head that you don't hear, beautiful..." He winked and she raised an eyebrow.

"So.. I have a question," Adeline said and he nodded, sitting down on the edge of their bed. "I need to go shopping."

His face turned slightly worried. "What for?"

"Like clothes, and toiletries, and just general stuff." She told him and he sighed, putting his hands through his hair.

"I'll take you." He said cautiously and she gave him a slightly worried look.

"No offense, Ry... But it's girly stuff, you won't want to shop with me all day... I'll be okay with myself."

"You're not going by yourself, you can go with my mum." He said cleaning his face.

"Well... I was going to ask if I could meet my mum?" She asked and he frowned.

"Where?" He was getting more worried as she spoke.

"There's a shopping mall at the edge of pack lands, they could meet me there, you could bring Brody and go and do something manly for the day..." She paused as he thought about it. "Please, Ry... Your mums welcome to come with us, and we can take Brody's mate. Please, Ry. I'll stay with your mum and my family all day... Just I want to go shopping with someone interested in shopping." She told him and he nodded.

"Fine... We can't do it tomorrow, you can go the day after?" He suggested and she nodded, squealing and kissing him with excitement, he tried to keep her kissing him, but she pulled away and phoned her mum, going into the bathroom.

"I'll see you soon, Mum!" She walked back into the room and Rylan kissed her roughly as soon as she put her phone down.

She instantly responded and placed her hands on his jaw. He was stressed out, and he knew the feeling of effortless tingles and her scent against his would calm him down instantly, besides... She seemed to enjoy it...

She didn't pull away and she kissed him back with just as much passion, it seemed so wrong... They had only met a few weeks ago... But it also seemed very right.

Her body moulded against his and he managed to swing them around and lower her down gently into the bed, never breaking their kiss, his tongue began to explore, Lucius and Odion in a world of their own as they watched through Rylan's eyes as he cherished the precious creature before them.

She responded again, and their tongues met, not too much, but enough for them to be ravenous and hungry for more, and neither of them were in the mood to stop.

"This is me finishing what we started earlier." He told her, pulling away from her lips and taking the same path down her neck with firey, passionate kisses. He began to nip slightly and suck harshly on the base of her neck.. it wasn't painful for her, and had her biting her lip to stop herself from making any appreciative noises.

"Ry. " She hummed and his hand made its path up her t-shirt, he stroked all over her stomach and placed his hand just below her breast. She didn't decline, he gripped her chest lightly over her bra. He pulled away, groaning at himself.

"I love this, but I want to wait until we're in our own home... please." He said, still close to her. She nodded, knowing the whole house had werewolf hearing.

And before long they were cuddled up asleep.