Step brother Lover-BryceMcquaid

Y/N pov
My mom was going to get remarried and I don't even know the guy! All I know is that he has a son!

Today I had to meet them. The mans name was Julian. The sons name Bryce. I had to be dressed nice to meet them.

My mom was cooking dinner. I heard a knock at the door. I walked to get it but I'm moved out of the way by my mom.

I groaned and the door opened revealing a man with Green eyes and Dirty blonde hair. Then their was another Man next to him. He has Blue eyes like the ocean, He was wearing a Purple shirt, He has blonde hair, and Was really tall maybe 6'2 or 6'3.

"Y/N this is Julian and that's his son Bryce" My mom said. I was avoiding eye contact. "After the Wedding they will move in with us" My mom said at the PERFECT time because I had just drank a bit a of water causing me to spit it out.

We ate dinner with me and Bryce ignoring each other. Soon the door knocked and My mom answered it. "Hello Ms.L/N is Y/N here?" I heard the person ask and I emidiatly knew who it was.

"Your very polite...with my family" My mom said laughing a bit. "She's in the kitchen" My mom continued.

Fox walked into the kitchen and smiled when she saw me. "Who's he?" She asked. "I'm Bryce. I'm going to be Y/N step brother" Bryce said. Fox nodded and sat next to me.

"Hey Me, and Ohm, are going to the movies wanna come?" She asked me. I smirked because this sounded like a date. "But its your date" I said still smirking. She blushed "No me and Ohm are friends!" She said with a big blush.

"Yeah but You like him" With that comment Fox was out blushing. "Its a date..." I mumbled. Bryce chuckled making me blush. "That was funny" He said still laughing. His voice was amazing as was his laugh.

"I know Ohm. He's my best friend" Bryce said. My mom and mason just walked in. "Okay so...Y/N you and Bryce will have to share a room" she said. I only nodded and Bryce blushed a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 12 AM and Julian and Bryce were sleeping here. Bryce was next to me on my couch. "Hey...Y/N?" Bryce asked me. I hummed in response because I was reading a book.

"I-I like you...I know we're going to be sibling but...I needed to tell you" He said. I looked up and blushed. I put my book donw and walked over to Bryce.

I sat on his lap and kissed him. He seemed surprised but kissed back. We pulled away because we remembered we need something called Oxygen to survive.

"I like you to Bryce...Maybe we could date without our parents knowing?" I asked him. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "That would be nice" He said.

I was now dating my step brother...It was wrong but it felt so right.