Pax east 2-BryceMcquaid

Y/N pov

Fox looked at Ryan. "Hey guys!" Ryan said. "Hey Ohm! Who are they?" Evan asked. "This is Fox and that's Y/N" Ryan said.

"Hey Y/N" Bryce said blushing a tint of red. "Hey! So I heard you guys have a panel!" I said smiling. "Yeah we have to wait for Craig. He's bringing A girl called Hope" Fox said.

I nodded. Bryce handed me a key card which I presume for the hotel room.

"Y/N to the stairs!" Fox screamed running up the stairs. "Where all on the 130th floor!" I screamed. "Okay elevator" Tyler said. Scotty was their with my home girl Crissy.

"Hey Crissy!" I said smiling at her. She smiled at me. "Hey Y/N good to see you again!" She said. Scotty looked confused and soon after Kelly joined us.

"How do you three know each other?" Tyler asked us. "Well me and Fox went to their high school where we met them" I said as the Elevator stopped and we got out.

"I got lost" Fox said walking around the corner and looking at us. "I've been here for a few minutes" She said. I knew she was probably sitting down listening to Hollywood undead.

We all went to our rooms. Me and Bryce were supposed to get two beds but when we entered the room their was only one.

"You can have the bed" Bryce said. "No were sharing!" I said to him. He nodded and sat on the bed. I sat next to him and got on my phone.

                    Bryce pov

I was walking around the room and ended up tripping on Y/N's suitcase. I fell onto the bed accident my pinning Y/N to the bed. I was on top of her my legs on either side of hers, My hands holding her hands over her head.

I couldn't help it anymore. I kissed her and it surprised me when she kissed back. I heard the door open and stopped.

I looked up to see Craig and Jonathon. Jonathon looked as if he took a pic- wait..."Jonathon!" I screamed chasing him.

When I came back Y/N was laying on the bed amazed. Craig had left already so I sat next to her. I kissed her cheek.

"Well....this is a great beginning to pax" She said giggling. I chuckled and smiled at her. "It sure is..." I mumbled.