REALLY

"I can't believe you would do this like really Carl that was a really stupid move" I screamed in frustration.

"I had to" He screamed back.

"No you didn't you had the choice hell if it were up to me that wouldn't even be a choice for you to do, look Carl you can't just go off and start killing Negans men you know what he could have done to you" I screamed tears brimming my eyes causing them to sting as I held them back.

"You know what he could do to you" He said turning around tears streaming down his face."You want to know why I did this, I did this because I can't see anyone else get hurt or even worse killed, I did this for my dad, I did this for Maggie, I did this for Glenn and Abraham, but most of all I did this for you" I screamed."I did this because I can't live without you, I can't see you be killed by him I needed to prove my point" He said."And I knew that if I didn't do it then you would and I couldn't let you do that" He said tears bursting out of his eye. I couldn't keep the tears in anymore I couldn't bear to see him like this and everything going on right now I didn't want to lose him either.

"I'm sorry Carl" I whispered as he brought me into a hug."I would have done the same...but look next time you tell me...please" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Please..." His voice was soft yet still broken as he whispered in my ear."Please don't ever leave me....I don't think I could live without you...You keep me sane you keep me from falling apart" He cried softly into my shoulder.

"I won't I promise" I also cried as I brought his head up and kissed it. We laid in silence for a while cuddled up on the bed away from everyone and everything that just happened. We just focused on each other and eventually fell asleep in each other arms.Escaping everything and just sitting in peace for the little while that we had together.