||Muskaan and Everyone||

Muskaan: Assalam o alaikum everyone!

Everyone: walaikum salam. Great now she is back with more excuses. *sigh*

Muskaan: Looool no actually. I just wanted to tell you guys that I don't want to lie and say I can't update because the truth is,

Yes, even though I have exams I can still update one more chapter.

But I won't.

Everyone: oh that's so sweet of you Muskaan! You don't want to lie but YOU WANT TO TORTURE US TO DEATH??

Muskaan: No No! I am actually doing this to save you all from the torture. Because the next chapter is veryyyyy bad in terms of the fact that I know it will make you crave to read more but Ramadan is starting and I probably won't be able to write in Ramadan so you'll get stuck.

This previous chapter did have a cliff hanger but I'm sure you can survive that one (lol) but if I upload the next chapter and then keep you waiting for a whole month, that would be seriously Meaaaan of me.

Everyone: *whispers* As if you're not already mean.

Muskaan: I heard that!! -_-
But you know on the brighter side when Ramadan is over, a month from now in sha Allah, you will be able to read three updates in a row as an eid gift For the three days of eid!
*pretends that everyone is happy by this*

And at that time I would be done with exams and everything (except life)!!!
So then we can go back to two (or three) updates a week. In sha Allah.

And don't take my "in sha Allah" as "I'm just kidding". Lol. Even though sadly, when most people say in sha Allah, it means no.

Also, I know you're disappointed in me because it's been a Reaalllyyyyy long time since I last updated. So forgive me maybe?

Everyone: there are more reasons to like bird poo than forgiving you.

Muskaan: Right.... What if look at you like this?

 What if look at you like this?