8

Abby was at Harry's house and she was asking too many questions for Harry to enjoy.

"Can we stop?" Harry asked after plugging his ears.

"No Harry you bed to finish this." Harry groaned keeping his ears plugged.

"Unplug your ears and we'll be done faster"

"I don't want to hear your voice" Harry said loudly.

Abby sighed, Harry was the hardest patient of hers.

"Okay we can take a 5 minute break but that's it"

Harry went down the hallway to his bedroom and laid on the bed.

Why do I have to go to therapy? Harry groaned at the thought covering his eyes.

"Harry times up" "no it's only been 2 minutes 42 seconds" Harry corrected and stayed put.

After the correct amount of time went by Harry went back and sat down.

"Have you experienced sadness lately?"

"No" Harry lied he was sad when he found out that Cameron could be taken away.

He didn't like lying but he also didn't like Abby.

"Have you felt as if you were alone?" "Nope"

Abby sighed asking more questions that Harry said no to every time.

"Okay we're done" Abby quickly stood and harry went back to his room letting Abby leave herself.

After Abby left Anne came over. I'm

"Harry we need to talk" Anne said frustratingly.

"Yes?" Harry said watching three grayish brown strands fall into his mums face.

"Abby called me and she said she can no longer be your therapist"

"Harry that's 6 within a year. Why can't you just be n-"

"Normal?" Harry finished. "Harry I didn't mean to say that"

"Why can't you just put yourself in my shoes, aren't you the one who told me I was normal until I noticed that something was wrong and that I was different and then you ultimately came and told me I had Aspergers even though I already knew I had it?"

Harry held onto his fingers to keep from breaking his mums nose.

"Listen I just didn't know how to tell you...I didn't want to make you feel any less than anyone else"

"Well mummy you've failed, you put me on meds, 24 hour watch, and you even asked my therapist to with hold information against me like how I have been out on medicine able to kill a horse"

Anne at this point was in tears.

Harry looked up at his popcorn ceiling and counted the tiny dots.

2,648

"I'm sorry Harry I really am" Anne said "It was hard on me and robin too...we didn't know how to take care of you"

"So you hired someone else up until I was old enough to take care of myself"

Harry groaned and plugged his ears, he was getting overwhelmed with emotions he even felt like crying which he never does.

"I just want Jade right now" he said and and decided to leave and call Jade.

Jade's POV

Cameron and I were in the living room with her new toys.

When the phone rang and unknown number appeared "Hello?"

"Hello this is Anne I'm Harry's mum"

"Oh hey..is everything okay?" "Well not really Harry is upset and he said he wanted to see you"

"Um yeah I'll come over can you give me the address" I asked grabbing a sheet of paper and a pencil.

"Okay I'll be there soon...bye"

"Cam we have to go to Harry's house okay?"

"Da!" "Okay Cam is that the only word you know?" I chuckled and put her shoes on and then mine grabbing my car keys and her diaper bag.

I put Cameron in her car seat and drove to Harry's house.

When we knocked the door was immediately opened and Cameron and I were engulfed in arms.

"I thought you didn't like hugs?" "I don't but I wanted to hug you two" Harry said letting us in.

"Hmm" Cameron hummed holding her arms out for Harry.

"Do you think you can do it this time?" I smiled and harry, with shaky fingers, held Cam.

"Am I hurting her?"

"No you're doing fine." I said closing the door and following him to the couch.

I could tell he was bothered by stubby fingers in his hair but nonetheless every time I offered to take her back he did she was fine where she was.

"Did you ever figure out the disagreement with her dad?"

"No not yet...I have to prove that I am stable enough to take care of her. Which I am but they don't think a single woman can care for a child (my mom cared for 4 and we're just fine we've gotten into the best schools and made ends meet at the same time)

"What if you stay here?" Harry suggested. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"We can pretend to be a couple and then you can keep Cameron"

"You'd do that for us?" I asked astounded. "Yeah I like you..."

"I like you both" Harry corrected with a tint of blush.

We could both safely say we were falling for each other.