Morning Of

I am posting a picture of your wedding hairstyle under the media tab! Thanks for reading!

Your POV:

You had woken up to a knock on the door. You went over and opened the door half asleep. Standing in the door were your bridesmaids wearing the tracksuits you had bought them, and Lou, the boys hair stylist. 

"Goodmorning bride!" Gemma said as she pushed in through the door. 

"Goodmorning!" You said to them as they all walked in. 

"Let's get you ready to get married!" Lou said as she sat you down at the table in your hotel room and layed out hair tools and makeup across it.  After spending close to four hours doing your and your bridesmaids hair and makeup you all looked beautiful. Lou had done you hair in a curled half up look that you could place your veil in. The bridesmaids hair was curled with a middle part and braided to the side.

Lou had just finished your hair and handed you a mirror. When you looked in and saw your reflection you couldn't believe it. 

"Wow" was all you could manage to say. 

"Do you like it?" Lou said as she began to put away the curling iron. 

"It's perfect. You think Harry will like it?" You said as you set the mirror down. 

"Y/N" Lou sat down next to you. "Harry loves you so much you could cut your hair off and he would think your beautiful. But, to answer your question, I did an amazing job and he will love it" Lou said and you giggled at the thought of him seeing your hair.