Chapter Forty-Six

Hey everyone! Here's a new chapter! Not too much drama until the end so let me know what you think! Thank you for all your votes and comments (: I love seeing them. COMMENT!!!

xoxo

______________________

Delia

.

.

.

Dobby had a proper burial, tombstone and all. Even though Harry was trying to act like he wasn't torn apart by his death, Hermione knew better. He had a few nightmares during our stay at the cottage and I had caught him crying just yesterday. Today he was more fueled by anger, directed mostly at You-Know-Who. He had taken a lot from Harry and after I'd told him about what Bellatrix said, he'd told me he was doing this not just for him but for everyone the Dark Lord had taken something from. I knew he had to be stopped but I wasn't exactly ready for Harry to face him. Harry, Ron and Hermione went upstairs to talk to Ollivander and the goblin while I finished washing the dishes from our breakfast this morning. There were a lot of us in this small cottage so I wasn't too excited but I didn't want Fleur washing everything again. My hands scrubbed the various plates and mugs, coffee and tea spilling as I turned them over to wash the outer surface. I finished faster than I'd anticipated and quietly made my way up the stairs to join the three of them. They were in Ollivander's room and I tiptoed behind them, standing in the doorway.

"He's after you Mr. Potter. If it's true what they say, about the elder wand, I'm afraid you really don't stand a chance." Ollivander said seriously, his sunken eyes and matted hair making him look very old.

"I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me then." Harry responded with confidence, turning away to walk out. Ron closed the door behind him as we descended the stairs and walked into the vacant kitchen.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked, letting out a sigh.

"Well, Hermione, if you could brew some polyjuice potion that would be great. Delia you can help too. We need to get into that vault." Harry said, pushing up his glasses on his nose. I nodded and Ron started talking about his disguise. He started rambling on whether he should have facial hair or not and I rolled my eyes, opening the cabinet under the sink. I bent down to look for a cauldron and found a very dusty one towards the back. Hermione scoffed at Ron and waved her hand dismissively at him.

"I hardly think it's necessary to know if you'll have facial hair, Ronald." I smiled, happy to see her slowly getting better. Bellatrix's torture methods were like no other and although Hermione was hurting, I was glad she hadn't done to me what she'd done to Hermione. I hadn't told them about my "condition" and I figured I would have to since we were supposed to be entering Bellatrix's vault. She grabbed the cauldron and went to rinse it in the sink, after which she placed it in front of me.

"Well we can't start until after tomorrow because the fluxweed has to be picked on a full moon which is tomorrow night."

"That's alright, Mione. You've got me to help." I smiled reassuringly and she returned the favor, moving to sit on the couch in the living room.

"Hermione?" I fiddled with the drawstrings of my hoodie, nervous to tell her that I was expecting. I was hiding it wearing Harry's sweatshirts and Hermione's looser clothes since Fleur was tinier than either of us. Hermione had given me my beloved green plaid hoodie that was looser than most and the material more like a shirt than actual sweater. Still, it was warm. I'd given it to her for good luck before they left which seemed silly now, especially with what happened last week.

"What is it?" She asked, eyeing me carefully. Hermione could tell something was up. Of course she could.

"I have to tell you something but I don't know how you'll react. The last person I told.... Well let's just say we aren't speaking right now." I took a few steps towards her and she beckoned me over, patting the seat next to her.