Chapter 3

Samantha's P.O.V.

Wow what the hell has just happened? I have never seen girl as beautiful as this one! Well I am pretty sure she is the most beautiful human being walking on this Earth! Wait, Sam chill please...

Her eyes. Oh boy, you should've seen her eyes! Her piercing eyes. They were gold at one moment then blue, after that completely grey!? That's insane! You probably think I am the one who is insane, even I thought that for a moment. I thought I'm losing my fucking mind! But no! I swear, it really happened. They actually changed color!

I think I will remember the moment we met for a long time, and I don't even know why. Why am I acting like this? Why am I talking like this about her? Why on Earth am I even thinking about her? But that moment when our eyes met, when our hands touched... I thought I would die! Her smile, oh god! Her smile is perfect! Like everything about her. LITERALLY!

*Flashback*

Last hour has finally finished, and I was walking with Ana and Emili out of the building. Damn, how much I missed Elena! I can't even talk properly with these two.

We are going to meet boys next to the front door and wait for Mia to meet us with the new girl. Great, just another new student here. I rolled my eyes at that thought. She will probably be in our "popular" group and I'll need to pretend to like her. Ugh! Ana can't stop talk about her and she didn't even meet her, oh god. We left building and boys were there. They greeted us and then Jon come with his bullshit.

"Do you think she is hot?" we all know who he was talking about. I rolled my eyes again.

"Mia said she is!" Ana said excitedly. I leaned on  the wall of school's building, shadow was covering my face and I closed my eyes.

I guess I have time to introduce myself now. My name is Samantha Mett aka Ice Queen. I'm 17 years old.

My family is the richest one in USA and second richest on the world. Yup, that's me. I have always had good life. Well, I have good life but I am not good, at all. Not anymore. I have wounds, a lot of them actually. But they are invisible and they are the kind that hurts the most.

I go to one of best high school in New York (which is mine btw) and have some friends. I actually never wanted a lot of friends. Even if I wanted I probably wouldn't get them because people are "scared" of me.

Only person I can completely trust is Elena, and now she isn't here. Great! Mia, Ana and Emili are really good persons too, but I don't have that freedom with them like I have with Elena. I have never showed my emotions in front of them.

People here know me as the Ice queen because of that. I turned my emotion off. Literally! I build walls around myself and I have a good reason for that. No one have ever broken my walls... Yet. And I am sure no one will.

I'm captain of school's cheerleader team. Dance relaxes me. Maybe that's one of rare times when i smile, maybe fake but smile is still smile right?

Emili and Elena are part of it too. Elena is my co-captain. Mia and Ana are volleyball players and they are pretty good!

I have never had a boyfriend. I don't even want to. I don't want to connect with someone, I don't even think I can. I can't let someone in.

People used to say I am beautiful, but I think beauty is inside of someone. And please tell me how can someone be beautiful if they are so fucking ugly inside?

Guys would always hit on me when I was normal teenager girl, but that time has passed. Now they are scared to even look at me. But it's not like I care.