Chapter 48 (part 1)

Hello beautiful people, I would just like to say I am motivated with this book and will be posting part two later on  . These last three chapters had me thinking a lot of how I wanted it to go  which is why it took me so long to post these chapters. Sorry for the wait.... Enjoy!
__________________________

Graduation day! I don't know if I should feel happy or sad that I'm leaving loved ones behind as I move on in life, especially August. Seeing myself in the mirror felt like a step up in life. All my worries and thoughts disappeared while I looked at myself with the cap and gown on.

"renae are you about ready?" I zoned back in and straighten everything out before grabbing my phone and walking out my room.

"yes I am" I said walking down the stairs. Everybody was down here waiting on me and Caroline. After I made my grand entrance, we took plenty of pictures.

"can we go before we're late?" I asked sliding my heels on. Once everybody was finished with what they was doing, we piled into the cars and took off. I was nervous, hoping I don't fall or anything. When we pulled up to the coliseum, I hopped out and told my family I'll see them in a bit. I walked to the side entrance where the rest of the graduates were.

"You look good" Jas said spotting me. I smiled .

"Not as good as You" Jasmine was my best friend and I'm so happy that I can spend my college experiences with her. Me and August still haven't talked about college but I have a feeling we are not going to the same college.

"I'm ready to gradutae" I added

"Me and you both"

"Hello and welcome everybody" we heard, I walked back to my spot waiting for the cue.

"Please rise as our graduates of 2016 enter through the left and right doors." The line started moving and I instantly got nervous not realizing how quickly my teenage years are ending. As I was soon visible to the crowds of people , I kept my focus on the back of someone head in front of me , just waiting to go sit down.

"My baby, RENAE" I heard my mom yell, I started laughing as I got closer to my seat. Once everyone was standing in front of their seat, a girl who I think was pregnant had the microphone in her hand. Jasmine looked back at me once I realized it was Alex.

"Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light...What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?" She started singing and her voice was blessed. I believe the last time I seem her was around spring break now it's graduation and she looks cleaned up. I held my hand across my chest as my feet were aching in pain. She hit the high note taking everyone by surprised.

"Thank you, everyone may now have a seat" I took my seat waiting for this ceremony to start .

----------------------

"I would just like to say that as a class we have been through a lot in these past four years, back when we use to be called fresh meat to now where we our above everyone just waiting to start the next chapter in our lives, I never imagined being up here talking to everyone at my own graduation. I would just like to thank all the teachers who pushed us all to edge, making most of wanting to drop out but we didn't, because we wanted to be something in life and continue on to see where life goes. Thank you" our class president was the last speech now it's time to get our fucking diplomas.

"First row can please stand as I call your names."

"August Alsina" I looked up to see my fine ass boyfriend walk across the stage.

"Anthony Anderson" I was just waiting for my row which would be awhile.

****

"Renae Star" I heard crowds of cheers as I walked across the stage, I shook their hands grabbing my diploma having the urge to dance but I didn't want to fall in heels so I though otherwise. I walked back to my seat smiling. A chick just graduated, oh my gosh. My phone lighted up, I put my brightness down before going to my messages.