Chapter 19

Sin's P.O.V

Before I can even realize what's happening, everything's shifted. Jeff and Nat have jumped in front of me, while Liu has grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him, grabbing my other hand upon transition. Confused, I try to peer around Liu, only for my view of the doorway to be blocked by Jeff's tall and broad figure. I stand on my tiptoes, trying to peer over Liu's tall figure, but I still can't see. I can't help but curse my short height.

"Wow, look's like all of you have become guard dogs.  And for no reason at that. I'm just here to talk to my friend. Something wrong with that?" BEN, or Ben, says, a innocent tone weaved into this voice. What the heck do I call him? I mean, out loud nothings different between BEN and Ben, but in my head, on a computer screen or on paper, they're completely different. One describes the Ben I developed a crush on, the one that I thought could be a friend and not a Foe, the one where I actually knew what to think of him. Then there's BEN, The Creepypasta, the psychopathic killer, the one where  I have no clue what to think of him. I guess I could assign BEN to the creepypasta form, and Ben to the human form. I guess that would make the most sense.

"Haha, you really expect us to believe that? After that stunt you pulled yesterday, no one's gonna believe that bull." Nat laughs, and I involuntarily look at the bruises on my arm. They're ugly, purple's and blue's combined in the worse way I can think of. The ones on my neck aren't quite as ugly, but still horrendous. The memory of yesterday flashes through my mind again, and I sigh as I rest my head on Liu's back, eyes closed. Liu lightly squeezes my hands, and that is enough to make me let out a small smile as I open my eyes. My eyes widen as I look at the things in front of my face. Due to the angle of my head, the things right in front of my eyes, and directly in my sight, is Liu's buttocks. And might I say, dang.

I need to get my mind out of the gutter before- Nope, too late.

Blushing, I shut my eyes again and clear my mind of the image, grudgingly, might I add. I pick my head up off Liu's back and I tune back into the conversation.

"Listen here you midget, I swear if you don't leave right now, I'm going to get my foot and swing it so far into your-" Nat starts, getting cut off by the midget in question.

"Shut up stupid, maybe if your brains equaled up to even 1/4 of your looks, you would understand that I'm not here for you. Anyways, where's my little Sin? Aw, what's going on over there? Already move on from me Sin? Who am I kidding, there's no way you moved on from me that easily. Especially not to that." Ben states, being cocky, smug little jerk. I tense, feeling myself grow angry.

*That little green elf midget peter pan wanna be...

Whatever happened to the old Ben, I don't care right now. It's one thing to make fun of me. But going after one of my new friends, I hope, is one thing I can't just stand around and let happen.

Maybe that's one of my many downfall's, my loyalty. The fact that I trust just about anyone that hasn't hurt me within an hour of knowing them. Maybe it's the fact that I'm so loyal to a friend, someone I've only known for a day, that I'd throw myself under the bus for them without a thought. Maybe that's why I'm always getting hurt, emotionally for the most part. Because I trust people without a second thought, protect them without a thought. But right now, I don't even think of it, the fact that I could be throwing myself into a bullet.