Soap-Ohmwrecker

Y/N pov

I think I just remembered something

Ohm was always my best friend. Even he didn't know what was happening with my family...

I think I left the fossit running

"I swear I didn't say anything!" I said to my mom and dad.

Now my words are filling up the tub

Ohm looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

Darling your just soaking in it

"I'm fine so stop asking!" I said harshly.

But I know you'll get out the minute

"Please talk to me..." He said pulling me closer to him. I let the tears stream down and hugged him.

I'm tired of being careful, gentle, trying to keep the water warm

"My family has many problems..." I started and explained everything going on at my house. He looked at me wide eyed.

Uh oh their it goes I said to much it over flowed

I covered my mouth and walked away from him and headed home.

Why do I always spill?

My mom grabbed my arm and took me to the bathroom. "You said to much..." She said. "I over flowed..." I said crying.

I feel it coming out my throat

I looked in the mirror and sobbed because I have to avoid Ohm.

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap

I walked d to school and Ohm is at the entrance. "Hey Y/N!" He said waving at me. I ignored him and went to class.

I think I got myself in trouble

Ohm grabbed my arm. "Talk to me!" He said starting to tear up making me as well. "Let go!" I said trying to get out of his grip. "Not until you talk to me!" He said. "I said to much I over flowed!" I screamed making everyone turn and look at me.

I'm tired of being careful, gentle trying to keep the water warm

"Y/N...I love you. You can't go back to your house. You can live with me" He said giving me a heart warming smile. I smiled and nodded.

Uh oh their it for so said to much it over flowed

I was now living with my best friend and boyfriend Ohm. I've never been more happy...