Dating tips with Jin

Slowly he opened his eyes, the only thing in his vision being blur and light. A yawn escaped his lips as he carefully stretched his body with some cracking sounds being heard in the room. His head felt heavy from all the drinking yesterday, and it took him some moments to remember the events during the previous night.

He had given Yoongi a lapdance.

He had clung onto Yoongi.

He had confessed to Yoongi.

When all the embarrassing memories rained down on him he buried his face in the pillow, which had a unfamiliar scent.

Wait... where am I?

Jimin couldn't see much, since Taehyung had probably helped him remove his contact lenses at some point, and sighed in annoyance at himself. His face was hot, and his headache hurt. Luckily for him he very rarely vomited, so despite being hungover he would not have to taste something disgusting like that.

Suddenly the door opened, and he recognized Taehyung's voice. "Jimin! Are you awake?!"

"Yeah... Where am I, Tae? I can't see."

"Lucky for you you have an awesome best friend. Here's your glasses."

"You know I don't want to wear them! I look really ugly..."

"Jimin, you always look ugly. Take them or be blind. We're eating breakfast downstairs.", Taehyung said, and before Jimin could protest he quickly placed them down on the bed, and escaped through the door.

With a heavy sigh he unwillingly picked up the round golden glasses, which he had chosen when he was younger, and put them on the bridge of his nose. He then looked down at himself and realized how Taehyung had helped him take off his clothes as well. Sometimes his best friend could be quite dependable.

"Ahh... I'm getting fat again.", Jimin muttered at himself, feeling like he had lost some of his muscles. For anyone else there wouldn't be a difference, but he saw every increasing millimeter.

While scratching his neck he got up from the bed and found a loose white T-shirt, which was nicely placed next to the bed, and put it on. It was obviously not his, and he assumed someone lent him clothes. Since they were in Namjoon's house they might be his. There were also a pair of black shorts, which looked a bit big on him, and he put on those as well.

_________

When he reached what he assumed to be the dining area he saw Seokjin in a white apron with Namjoon hugging him from the back, and the rest sat down around a table with different breakfast items on it.

"Goodmorning Jimin. Go ahead and have a seat, and make sure to eat.", Seokjin said with a smile, and Jimin felt his stomach growl in response. He did what he was asked to and went over to the table, taking an empty seat next to Taehyung.

"I didn't know you wore glasses, Jimin.", Jungkook said with a tint of surprise in the tone of his voice, and Jimin gulped before he replied. "I know I look horrible in them..."

"Bullshit! They fit you."

"Language, Jungkook.", Namjoon said firmly to the younger who decided to continue eating his sandwich.

Namjoon and Seokjin really have a dreamy relationship, he thought while looking at the two before rubbing his forehead. His headache was really bothersome.

"You want some painkillers?"

"Please, Seokjin hyung.", he replied and gave him an appreciating smile, thinking about how the male was always so caring about everyone. He was a great boyfriend, and Namjoon was truly lucky. Soon Jimin recieved some painkillers, and swallowed them with some water which Seokjin thoughtfully had given him as well. Hopefully they would work, if just a bit.