EXTRA!!!

####PAST IN ITALICS###

*Parvathi Pov*(MAHA'S MOM)

I entered Maha's room and walked slowly to the bed, staring at the pictures on the wall. It's been one month since I entered her, but now hearing Satish himself say don't be mad at her I don't know why I feel I am doing something wrong by being angry at her.

Stopping near one frame I stared at him smiling happily while holding our daughter. I smiled and pressed my fingers to his face.

Rakesh! Help me here. Why did she do this? Did I make a mistake by not telling Maha the whole truth? But... but I felt selfish and didn't want her to think me as weak. I had this confidence that she would just listen and leave the matter there itself.

Did I think wrong about her mindset? Do you think what I am thinking now is wrong? I continued to question him before closing my eyes.

You were always there whenever I need you. Now, I need you more than you can think. What should I do this time, Rakesh?

"I am fine, Mom!" I said, smiling at her and she frowned, but walked away.

I immediately let the tears flow thinking how did I end up so stupid. I placed my hand on my stomach finally accepting with a whole heart, which I have been imagining myself as false for two whole months.

How did I end up so stupid? I thought, glancing at the mobile to see him calling me again. Can't he understand I don't want to talk to him.

I heard a knock and immediately brushed my tears saying, "It's opened!"

"Hey! Heard you are lying under a rock. Is it true?" He asked, smiling and walked into the room.

"Please stop it, okay." I said, smiling and he immediately frowned.

"What is wrong? Sathish is calling me saying you are not lifting the phone only for past two weeks. He is saying he can't come here because of some tradition." He said, frowning and I took a deep breath but my tears released.

"Do you remember two months back Maheshwari said she used to like Sathish when we talked about secrets?" I asked and he nodded.

"She lied to us. She completely lied to us." I said, brushing my tears and took out the diary I found in her house when we all planned her birthday surprise at her house in the basement.

"I found it one week after her confession." I added and passed the diary.

"She loves him!" he mumbled and added, "For the past five years." After looking at the date on the diary.

"Yes! That's why she never dated anyone and always said she will marry someone her parents will choose. How could she lie to us?" I asked and he cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Paru! Maybe she had her reason and why are you worrying Sathish over this. Within one month you both are going to get married." He pointed out.

"He was beside me when I found the diary and he knows about it. And... and I read it completely." I mumbled.

"How can you read her personal diary?" he asked in a disappointed tone.

"I just did and... and I made him read it forcefully after I did." I replied and he froze in his place.

"Are you mad?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes! Because inside... inside I felt he is not mine anymore. I can never love him like that like never. We... we both started dating because we were expected to from both our families. And we were so comfortable with each other to know we will have a happy life. I even love him but... but this is what real love is. Sathish and I felt lost from the past two months and I can promise you he too felt shaken up." I said holding the diary.