Chapter 17

Luzhou followed Xiao Yi all the way to the front desk.

Xiao Yi said, "Hello, I am Xiao Yi."

Luzhou: "Hello, I am chief Xiao's henchman."

Xiao Yi: "......"

Xiao Yi looked at Luzhou, Luzhou pointed his finger to the corner, indicating for Xiao Yi to move aside, he then went forward and said: "Our chief Xiao came over to see his wife, I would like to ask......what is your girlfriend's name?

Xiao Yi said his girlfriend's name.

"She resigned." The young female receptionist said, "I remember you! You came and sang at our company's end of the year party! You sing really well!"

"Ah?" Xiao Yi was at once dumbfounded: "When did she go?"

The young female receptionist said "She has been gone for three months."

Xiao Yi: "......"

"Hey!" Luzhou said in amazement: "Chief Xiao, your wife resigned? What are we going to do now?"

The young female receptionist: "......"

Xiao Yi: "Ah, how could it be? Why did she leave....."

Xiao Yi had been a bit dumbfounded, Luzhou was almost dying from an excess of anger caused by Xiao Yi, he yelled: "Ask for the phone number!"

The young female receptionist: "......"

The young female receptionist looked at Xiao Yi's left hand holding flowers, then looked at his right hand holding a small jewelry box.

"Where did she go, can you tell me where she is," Xiao Yi said.

"She said she was going back home to get married," the young female receptionist replied.

Hearing the buzzing, Xiao Yi felt like thunder from a clear sky strike across his ears.

"Do you have her phone number?" Xiao Yi asked.

The young female receptionist said, "I have her new phone number."

Luzhou took off his sunglasses and said to the female receptionist: "Come here, looks into my eyes."

The emotion showing in Luzhou's eyes was gentle and firm, full of tender feelings, that could kill young and old, male and female.

"I'm the Luzhou, answer me a question, please don't deceive me......"

The young female receptionist: "......"

Luzhou: "His girlfriend didn't actually resign, but she just doesn't want to see him ... ..."

"Ah------!Ah------! Ah ah ah ah------! ! ! Luzhou ah------! ! Male God ah------! !"

Luzhou's next words instantly drowned in the young female receptionist's scream, the entire office building immediately heard it and some people came down hurriedly, a security guard saw Luzhou and immediately shouted.

"Tell his girlfriend!" Luzhou put his life on the line, and shouted toward the young female receptionist: "Her ex-boyfriend has prospered! Because Lu! Zhou! Is! Driving! For! Xiao! Yi!! I Love you everyone!"

Xiao Yi: "......"

Luzhou turned around and dragged Xiao Yi with him, he ran like he was flying to escape.

Half a minute later, Luzhou and Xiao Yi rushed into the garage, Luzhou drove while countless zombie-shaped people vigorously charged down, Xiao Yi pissed in his pants in terror, they escaped the company.

That night on Bao Jia street, at the chicken noodle shop.

"I am now discovering something." Xiao Yi sighed and said, "A problem that can be solved by money isn't a problem."

Duma smiled and drank his beer, the two ate a big plate of chicken (Da Pan Ji). Before when they were still in school, they often came here to eat, today Xiao Yi would like to thank him for finding him this job, he wanted to invite him to a five-star hotel to eat dinner, but in the end Duma chose to eat at Da Pan Ji.

(T/N: Da Pan Ji = a name of a dish, literal meaning is big plate of chicken)

"Luzhou is really rich." Duma said, "But if he is bullying you, don't utter a word, just go directly to my aunt and tell her."