s e v e n t e e n

Oliva:

"Don't call me that you lost that title when you cheated on me" I spat. Brooklyn hung up the phone and stared down at the ground. I pulled out another cigarette, this bull shit about to stress me out even more. "Your smoking, what's stressing you?" she asked me. I ignored her and blew the smoke into her face.

She waved it out her face, "don't be blowing that in my face unless you're going to let me get a hit" she smirked. "Ask your boyfriend for a hit" I spat. Brooklyn sighed deeply. She opened her mouth but decided to close it instead.Brooklyn face palmed herself, "how many times do I have to apologize for that" she groaned. I shrugged, "not like it makes a difference.  My phone alert went off. It was Jordan asking for me.

I told her I was six houses down smoking a cigarette. She removed her hand from her face. "What are you doing her by the way?" I asked. She stayed quiet, "wait how did you even know I was here" I took a step back. "I'm not stalking you" she tried to assure me. I raised my eyebrows, that's a shocker. "The truth is I found out what happened to your mom and I went to check on her" she confessed.

Another alert went off, this time I responded I told Jordan I ran into my ex and were just down the block talking. I locked my phone again and then looked back up at her. I inhaled and exhaled not taking my eyes off of her, "your aunts the one who told me where you at." I nodded and blew out the smoke in her direction. "So you were gonna knock on the door at three in the morning?" I asked her. She nodded, I was trying to talk myself out of it but I needed to see you" she explained.

I crossed my arms over my small chest. "Well, here I am" I spat. She frowned, "Livy..."

My phone alert went off and it was Jordan again, she was worried and was encouraging me to come back inside. I ignored it, and put my phone back in my jacket pocket. "Everything's okay?" she murmured. I faced her, "nothing that concerns you" I frowned. Brooklyn sucked her teeth. "I want you in my life again?" she lamented.

I laughed, and Brooklyn looked irritated. "so this was your plan coming all the way down here apologize and will just get back together" I taunted. She glared at me and I gave her back the same expression.

"Liv?" I heard Jordan's voice behind me. I turned around, she looked back at my ex and then at me. I noticed Jordan wasn't wearing pj's instead she was wearing tight leggings and a crop top hoodie. "Who's this?" Brooklyn asked checking out Jordan.

Jordan smirked, obviously use to people admiring her body. "The question I want to know what are you doing here?" Jordan asked harshly. Brooklyn squinted and then sucked her bottom lip. "This is a private conversation," she said. Jordan walked over to me and grabbed a handful of my ass. "Any conversation with Liv is my conversation she said still grabbing my ass.

Brooklyn looked at Liv, "is this my replacement?" she sarcastically gasped. I rolled my eyes at Brooklyn. "Yup new and approved," Jordan said swaying her hips. Brooklyn crossed her arms, "whatever, Liv can you get whatever she is-" Jordan let go of me and said, "she's taken." Before Brooklyn could make a remark Jordan cupped my face and kissed me.

At first, I was shocked, but I was not going to ignore this opportunity to touch her. I placed my hands around her waist and kissed her back harder. Jordan grip tightens and moaned into my mouth as she deepened the kiss. Jordan slowly pulled away and my eyes were still close. Brooklyn stood there in shock. "I can see you've clearly moved on," she said.

"Wouldn't have too if you cheated" I reminded her. I nodded and sighed, "I'm staying with his family that lives here I text you address if you ever want to talk or need me you know where to go," she said uncrossing her arms. She stared at Jordan one more time before walking away.

Jordan broke the silence by pinching my arm. I screamed, "that shit really hurts" I whined. "It's three in the morning you're going back inside" she threatened.

We walked beside each other and I rubbed my arm. Jordan saw me and a smile formed on her face. We walked in silence for about two minutes. I can't believe my ex came all the way down here for a second chance.

"So that's your ex," Jordan said breaking the silence. I nodded, "she's cute" Jordan confessed. I shrugged, "so what did she want," Jordan asked while staring at the floor. "She wants to get back together," I told her.

Jordan sucked on her bottom lip and then asked, "are you considering it" she asked me. I stopped and faced her. We were standing in front of her house. "Why are you asking all these questions?" Jordan shrugged, "I don't. I.. um" she mumbled. She was still staring at the ground.

"I don't want to get back together with her she broke my heart, she's the reason why I don't want to date bisexuals" I confessed. "Bi? oh, right forgot people can be bi" she admitted.

I rolled my eyes extremely annoyed. "Of course you did, because heterosexuals think there are only two sexualities in this world gay and straight," I told her.

"The world is not just black and white" I continued. Jordan wasn't staring at the floor anymore she was starring at me. Eyes full of interest. "There's pans, bi, asexual-"

"I've never heard of pans or asexual" Jordan confessed. I wanted to grab her by her shirt and struggle her. I wanted to tell her to open her eyes and take her head out of her ass. I took a deep breath and calmly said, "of course you wouldn't your into to guys you never had to question your sexuality."

Jordan nodded and I started walking back to the house. She followed me, when we got into the house I went straight to the room. I needed some sleep today was just a drag.

I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. Jordan stood there watching me. I faced her, "can you hurry and change in the bathroom because I have to pee," I told her.

Jordan slowly pulled down her leggings "I'm not going to change in the bathroom anymore" she told me as she kicked her leggings to the side.

I crossed my arms, that was unexpected she slowly removed her crop top hoodie. She was in bra and undies, damn she looked like a snack. Jordan shyly smiled and went to put on her pj's. I smiled too and walked into the room's bathroom.