Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble

***YAY!!!! OvEr 160 VoTeS!!! THANKS GUYS! KEEP IT UPPPP:DDD***

I burst out laughing again.

Who wouldn't? I mean seriously!

If you were me and sitting at a table full of immature guys, you wouldn't be able to not laugh too.

We were currently sitting at 'our' table, that us potential alpha's had claimed, and were eating breakfast.

I guess you could say that being potential alpha's has gotten to our heads. Too me though, it has brought a bunch of people together.

We weren't bully's, we were actually the opposite. We helped the defenseless kids in our school, even though we were supposed to be the most dangerous, we had some weak kids that got bullied.

Right now, we were yelling whatever was on our minds, and let me tell you that these guys had some interesting minds.

"I want to do that girl over there," one of the guys sitting next to me whispered to our group.

We all looked at him with questionable gazes.

"What? I do!" he exclaimed.

Now it was my turn.

"I want a riot shield!" I whispered, and they all looked at me hoping for me to explain.

As if right on cue, Will burst through the cafeteria doors, and looked kinda pissed off.

He walked anger, taking his seat next to me on my right, and I could tell he was anger from the way he was shaking.

"Who did it?" He asked dangerously, looking at each person in our table in the eyes.

They all looked at me. Hey!

That was mutiny!

Will's eyes slowly met mine, and I saw him visibly relax, then he raised a brow his anger returning.

"Did you do it?" he whispered to me, his hand brushing mine under the table.

I felt my lip twitch as I tried not to show any emotion.

All explained in good time!

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently.

He pointed to the top of his lip.

"You think I came in your room at night, and somehow ended drawing a mustache on your face?" I fake hurt, backing away from him in effect.

I was pretty sure he was mad that there was a very nicely drawn mustache on his face. Ahh, even in my sleepy state I could draw very nice mustaches.

He rose an eye brow and I starred at it in a trance.

"Eva...." Will began, but was cut off by me.

My hand had went up his face and was now poking his eye brow.

Wow!

I repeatedly poked his eye brow and yet it stayed in it's risen position.

That was so cool!

As I tried to poke it again, my finger accidentally went into his eyeball.

Everyone in the group burst out laughing, and Will's hand shot up grabbing my wrist in his hand.

My eyes connected with his, and his hand relaxed while softly holding my wrist as he lowered it down. His touch was so soft and gentle.

His light blue eyes starred into mine, and I swear it was like being underwater. All sounds seemed to fade into nothing and all I could see was his light water blue eyes and sandy blond hair.