Half dead Half horny

Namjoon's POV

Horny...

That was the only want I could describe how I was feeling. It was 3:30 in the morning and I had I raging boner. The reason?
FUCKING ALI
And that's also all I could think about. My mind was racing with images of her riding my cock begging and moaning for me to fuck her until she couldn't walk.
I groaned as I tossed and turn in my bed trying to sleep.
'Fuck this'
Without a moments hesitation I slid my hand down my boxers and wrapped in around my dick. Giving it a tug I gasped and bit my lip. I moved my hand up and down at a steady pace moaning softly.
I have a hard squeeze and speed up the pace throwing my head back in pure pleasure.
"Ahhh.... Fuck....." I moan as I speed up more. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough.

I wanted.....no....I NEEDED to fuck Ali
I groaned at the thought of her mouth devouring my cock. I grabbed my dick and tucked it back in before making my way to Ali's room.

Ali's POV
I was up playing on the phone namjoon got me (go with it) when I heard my door creaked up. Now mind you that it is dark as hell and I can't see shit. Two word came into my mind
NOT TODAY
grabbed my charger cord o slowly stood up from my bed and made my way to the corner of my room.

As I saw the figure walk fully into my room I jump up an begin to strangle it with the cord. "Not to-fucking-day Satan" I yelled as I pulled the cord tighter. The figure began clawing at the cord trying to undo it "its.....me...." It coughed out. I rolled my eyes, like that makes it any easier.

"I don't know a me now who the fuck are you." I replied sassily pulling the cord tighter "n-nam.....namj-joon..." My eyes widened and I quickly released the cord. He dropped to the floor gasping for air. My eyes shifted into a glare as I stared at him.

"Dude with the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled wondering why he was coming in my room. He looked at me with a shocked expression that shifted into disbelief.
"W-whats.....WHAT WRONG WITH ME! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!"

"I'M BLACK!"

"AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO BREAK IN SO OF COURSE I'M GONNA FIGHT BACK!"

"WHO DOES THAT! NO SANE PERSON DOES THIS!"

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS SANE!"

We both panted as we calm down. Sighing I asked "so why were you coming in here?" He looked at me and gave a sheepish smile "I am horny......well was." He said mumbling the last part. My eyes went straight to his dick to seen it was softened "oh.." Was the only thing I said.

Awkward silence surrounded us. Sighing one more time I looked at him. My eyes raked down his body eyeing him like a piece of candy. Smirking I walked up wrapped my arms around his neck, slightly playing with his hair. He looked at me with a confused expression but I could see the hint of list in his eyes. I pulled him down till my mouth was by his ear.

"How about we fix that....daddy?"