Chapter 28(Ending?)

Just me explain...

2 detectives watched me as I explained everything from the day I met Yn to the day she was kidnapped... until now and there was detective Paul he had been tall ,white, skinny but looked somewhat buff , brown hair and he looked to be more serious then his partner who had been nothing like him...he looked young and new to the police force I could tell because he had no bald spot and didn't seem to be as stressed as everyone else
"She was kidnapped around 1 years ago is that what your telling me ?"
We sat in the integration room....I felt isolated from the rest of the world at this point 2 detectives had expressions that I couldn't read but I know it had to be disbelief " yes..it's been about a year, it's like when ever i get close to her she slips out if my fingers " I watched as one detective wrote down every word I said and the other shook his head "look I can't help you guys if you do not tell me the truth.. You and your partner kidnapped Yn and pushed her friend off of the high way ledge " I shook my head in frustration " listen my girlfriend is out there and nobody is helping her " an assistant entered the room and whispered something to the the sect ice who had been writing and the writing suddenly stopped and he shook his head and finally said something after slice during the while interrogation " ok sir we are going to look into it but in the mean time unless we find physical evidence that shows that you had nothing to do with the attempt of murder and kidnapping we are charging you and your partner are being charged with attempting to kill someone "
My heart dropped I must have been hearing things " hell no you guy don't have anything to pin me down on neither I came here to get help " I stood up and made my way to the door but I was stopped and slammed on to the table hitting my head first.. I felt a pain shooting up from my neck to my head
"Don't move boy we gone take real good care of you in here and ya black friend....don't resist, Lucas coly you are being charged with attempt of murder and kidnapping anything you say..(gco)"
" I can't believe this man y'all supposed to help, I didn't try to kill nobody "
" not according to your victim jasmine...After you pushed her off the bridge an hour ago she told police what you guys had done as soon as she woke up in the hospital bed "
I struggled to move and tried to move as much as I could but he had my hands tied behind my back I felt the the handcuffs go around my wrist tightly and I knew at this point I lost all hope in finding Yn

Lissa p.o.v

Stop moving Yn... It'll be over quickly ..didn't you miss daddy?
My hands had been on her neck pushing her face toward me I wants her to look me in the eyes and my hand had been in between my legs I want to go deeper..inside her but she keeps moving " come on stop moving"I punched her and she finally stopped I watched her tears began to form
" that's a good girl" I put my finger next to her panties...did I mention I had gotten her naked less ten 10 minutes...I guess beating her before works in my favor now , I began to kiss her rough so she knows how much I love her and want her, but she kept looking at me with this hate in her eyes " smile bitch I'm blessing you with daddy dick" she didn't move she just stared " ok Belike that " I removed her panties and began to put my fingers in her she trembled and yelled I began to go harder in and out I can tell she was a virgin and it had to hurt "you like that huh bitch?" I began to kiss her again while still fingering her making sure my tongue was added and forced into her mouth she kept trying to pull away " STOP PLEASE IT HURTS "
I unzipped my pants and whipped out my dick and her eyes widen "if you think my fingers will hurt imagine this" I waved it in her face and she looked away as I was about to slid it in her I felt a hand go around my neck " what the fuck " and a pain rushed up my checks and I felt brass knuckles go against my face " Bryson stop"
" WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO NIGGA RAPE HER HUH?" He continued to hit me I was finally able to get my fingers around his neck and his fingers began to grab my neck I squeezed as hard as I could but I felt weak already all that running in the woods to get here
I heard Yn scream out at us
"STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM BRYSON "
" HE TRIED TO RAPE YOU WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? IM GONNA KILL HIM "
I let go of his neck as I watched the room get darker

Jasmine p.o.v

" yes they..raped me and killed my baby....the baby should still be there in the house"
The police were a great company to me as I told them how Lucas and jay ruined my life and kidnapped and rapped me and killed my baby
" are you ok mama?" I felt tears starting to form...you know it's easy to cry when you need to make something look believable " who's Yn ?" One of the detectives asked " she's their accomplices..please find her she's the reason I'm like this she wanted me dead..." I was in a chair with ivy hooked up to it...the bridge hadn't been to high after all as I fell I hit on top of a car...with a bed attached to the top these loving couple had just been moving and decided it would be nice to save my life in the process
"We will make sure our officers arrest the 2 men responsible for this and find Yn and give you the justice you deserve , I'm sorry for you lost" I let the tears flow down my face more and whipped every once in a while "thank you kind officer "
"call the station and let them know that Lucas coly and Jayden carter are not to leave the station and will be charged with attempt of murder and kidnapping"

Bryson p.o.v

I stood at the door and listened to Yn yell in pain...this is my fault I should've never let Issa in or convince me to help him I heard him beat on her and yell at her.....then I though about Harley...my baby girl me as a father would kill any man who would touch my daughter like this..I got angry thinking about it and once I heard his pants zipper unzip I lost my shit... I opened the door and tackled him to the floor as we hit the ground as he looked up at me in shock I started to punching him...out of anger I did not want to stop doing it and once I felt his fingers grip around my neck I did the same to his...

Then....he stopped breathing

"BRYSON IS HE DEAd?!"
"Shhhh...it's ok he's..."
I tried to move him but he didn't budge he just laid there but his eyes were open "he's gonna wake up just..."

Issa wasn't breathing and he wouldn't move

I looked back at Yn

"I did this for you "