Chapter 5 - (Unedited)

Ice P.O.V ***

I texted Mike to let him know I was getting my sister from school. She texted me from her galaxy I got her letting me know she packed her bag 2 days in advanced it carried it to school with her making me laugh.

I knew she was more then ready to get away from that modern perfect family of hers..I'll admit, they made my skin crawl with their set dinner time every night, perfect weaves, dresses and clothing, old time voices..who would want to live like that? But Ivory liked it some of the tiime. That was her family also. So I wouldn't knock them too much to her face to maske her uncomfortable.

I got out the shower and lotioned my body. Sliding into a pair of designer jeans and my LA crop top and a jean jacket. I added some expensive designer ankle booties to my fit and flat iorned my weave fixing my make up.

Once I was done I looked at the time, 3:30 Iv would be getting out soon. I grabbed my purse stuffing money in it and taking my keys heading for the door. I was going to take her shopping..the fits Melissa had her in was making my head hurt..I buy her clothes..and she's going to wear them..not store them like their making her.

Swear if my shit was together I would move her in now just so I can raise her to my liking..but staying with them is whats best for her now.

I locked up my car and got in before plugging in my IPOD and heading out of my garage to the long drive across the my sisters schol..school was still a regular hood school. Thugs, Wanna be thugs, nerds, ho's, and all the others jocks and everything...I've been there before for parent teacher conference. And she tells me alot. Melissa tried to put them into privet school..HELL NO! Don't try and make my baby anti-social and yo damn geek with an all girls privet school. I won't allow it.

Drake's - 305 to my city

Blasted as I drove getting closer to the school. I turned it up letting the windows down and feeling good from my bomb ass sex last night. Spade deff knew what he was doing...and letting me take control gave me the ultimate bonus too..He was a good peice of dick to have on the contact list.

" Ooo, 305 to my city

I get it I get it I get it

I get it I swear that I get it I get it

I get it We did it we did it

We did it we did it

We so far from finished I brought you right back just so we can relive it

I get it I get it, I get it I get it

Your hustle don't ever go unnoticed baby, I'm with you I'm with it

I get it I get it, I get it

They don't work hard as you, damn that's so crazy

At the end of the night when you count, numbers don't lie to my baby

Locker room full of money, girl you just did I get it

I get it, man fuck all that talking, take shots to the kidney

Down payment on the Jaguar, your roommate got credit

12 months on the lease, that's a come up

baby don't you ever forget it Connections are heavy, every real nigga they fuck with you

Now shit down in diamonds, you sparkle but fuck man is sparklin' enough for you?

Ooo, 305 to my city I get it I get it

I get it I get it I swear that I get it

I get it I get it