Chapter 60

Disclaimer: I'm mad it's chapter 60 anddddddd I'm not even half way done.

Sigh ...

Someone help me.

Dave

"East you good?" Lu came into my room and saw I had my shit laid out.

"I'm going home tonight" I spoke up.

"Dang, I knew your ass couldn't sit still"

"Negative, I trust Bully so I'll let him do what he needs to do. But I can't just sit here" I shook my head.

"You ain't gonna go too crazy on ole girl"

"All depends when I see her" I shook my head.

"You need me to go with ?"

"Nah you good, enjoy this shit till tomorrow night" I laughed at him.

"Don't gotta tell me twice" he laughed while walking out.

I looked at all my shit that I had to pack up. To say I was upset or heated was an understatement. What do I have to do to prove to her that she can come talk to me about shit. She could have called me night of and I would have the car back to her by the following night.

I knew she wanted to do right by me and get my car back but it was a stupid move. What if she would have gone alone and the shit that could have happened to her. She wasn't thinking straight at all and it irked me.

All that fucking brain and she did dumb shit sometimes.

I got my shit together and went downstairs to handle the bill and let them know about Lu.
I walked to the area to get a cab and I was gone.

Bully

Dave was on his way home tonight which meant he'd be home by 5 or 6 am. Which meant I had to somehow, convince Jay to possibly go stay at his place.

We walked a couple blocks to where her phone should be at. Once we reached the front of the building, down the street I could spot a white car which to me looked exactly like Dave's car.

I had one of my guys go check it out and see if it was a match. I wanted to call Jays phone but I knew it would be a dead end. These niggas wouldn't pick up. I looked over to my left just to see how hot the block was. Not too many niggas out and I could see my niggas and Benjis. I told the girls to stay outside by the curb and to play nice.

I motioned three of my niggas and Benji to follow suit.

"So basically her phone showing up around here. I'm not gonna set the alarm off until we get closer just so we could peep where it is" I told the guys.

"Gotchu, think we gonna have to head into the building?"

"For our sake I hope not, I don't need no home invading shit right about now" I shook my head.

As I used Lisa's phone to find Jays phone, we walked through the buildings and came to like a little park. A couple niggas sat around smoking.

We all played it cool, I knew one of these niggas had the phone, I was getting close to it. I showed Benji and he nodded. As we got closer to them I set the shit off. When the alarm started blaring and a tall light skin one pulled it out.

Benji ran towards him, which caused these niggas to all draw straps. This shit was going to be a shit show, my guys all pulled out straps too. Benji held this nigga up to the gate by his neck. Benji was a tall, big mothafucka so this stick figure hand no chance.