S6: Heroine (2)

Main Protagonist: Imhe Roine

Capture Targets:

+Emperor---------------------Oliver York
+Assassin---------------------Seth
+General of Chlad----------Izaya
+High Official of Chlad----Duran
+Mercenary------------------Liam
+Contracted Beast---------Nia

Recap (short, very short):

In the previous episode, Imhe decided to travel towards Sabio in accordance to her pilgrimage. Although there really was no such thing, she was the hope of Ingrid, she needed to see the world.

End of Recap

Her love points with Oliver, Izaya and Duran put on hold, she ventured to another chapter of her life. With her usual carefree personality and devastating skills in essence manipulation, her journey was brief and not a hitch. 

Along the way, she felt a presence constantly on her heels. 

Deciding to confront the stalker before she arrived at one of the biggest countries in Ingrid, she turned on her heels and stared at a direction.

"Excuse me.... Would you come out...? If you need anything, let's talk about it, okay?" Her voice soft and reluctant, she called out.

It was several minutes later when a crimson eyed youth revealed himself. His features handsome and dangerous, Imhe felt her heart thump. But before she could utter another civilized words, a dark shadow flashed by her eyes.

By instinct, she summoned a wall of ice, barely deflecting the sudden attack of the youth. With her creased brows, she glared at the youth. "...W-what?!" Then another attack came.

Using the wind, she moved about agilely, constantly succeeding at saving her own skin. When the killing intent grew, she unconsciously released a burst of flame to the surroundings. This caused the crimson eyed youth to back away. The pressure came from him, but Imhe automatically deemed it dangerous enough for her essences to summon one of her defense mechanisms.

"My Master wants you." The youth said, deeming his situation unfavorable. With a raised brow, Imhe shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm almost at Sabio...."

"I shall accompany you until your return to Mingzhe Dei. In return, hear out his request."

A second of thought, Imhe readily agreed. "Of course! Don't hurt me again, okay?" She softly asked as she offered her hand to the youth. 

Surprised by her actions, he could only ignore the offered hand and disappear in the shadows once again. But Imhe did not let herself feel down over it and instead, continued on her journey to Sabio like nothing ever happened. A smile on her face, anticipation surged through her heart. She was looking forward to what the biggest country has to offer.

.

.

Miles before the nation of Sabio, small communities of slaves could be seen toiling about in the fields. For whatever they would earn everyday, it would all be sent within the great walls of Sabio. Injustice. It was all unfair.

Imhe encountered one of such small communities and felt herself tremble with madness. She was treated unfairly by her only relatives, and despite having lived quite well over the years, she was not seen as human where she grew up at. Books were her friends. Books were her salvation.

Her glorious heart at play, she toiled the fields along with the slaves for quite some time. Until a fateful day came when she encountered the lord of the communities, otherwise, the governor of the fief.