Awake//His Precious Secret

(Sorry about the slow updates guys)

🙇🏽‍♀️ Natasha 🙇🏽‍♀️

When I woke, I saw an unfamiliar ceiling above me. The ceiling in my apartment was yellow from the damp and the corners were dark with growing mould. This ceiling was spotless and white, definitely not my ceiling. And it definitely wasnt Michael's ceiling.

Who's ceiling is it?

I couldn't smell anything, I panicked. I raised my arms, but they wouldn't lift very high. I had tubes stabbing into my arms and up my nose.

I struggled, but something held me down. My vision wouldn't focus. It was someone dark who was holding my wrists and talking to me. I couldn't hear him, my hearing was too fuzzy-I couldn't make out what he was saying but his voice was deep and soft.

I shook, fear rattling me like a rag doll. I focused on my breathing as a lady in white injected something in my arm.

My vision cleared. I could hear the soft beeping of the machine next to me. I tried to sit up, but a coarse hand fell on my wrist.

"Stay still."

That voice.

I had to see him. I sat up, ignoring the pain in my body as my eyes fell on Dominique. He looked as handsome as he had before. But why was he here?

"Dom?" I said, my voice cracking.

"Jay refuses to leave you in here alone, he told me to watch you whilst he just freshens up at home. He ain't been leaving ya side baby girl, you've been out for two months. And only once a week, he's left to go home and shower, then he's right back, sat here, and watching ya catch up on your beauty sleep."

"When will he be here? I have to see him. Dominique where is he?!" I grasped Dominique's wrists.

"I'm here."

I looked at the door to see him. Jayceon Taylor. He looked amazing, his shirt fitting him like a glove. His body looked on point as always. He obviously hadn't had a shave in a while, but I quite liked the beard. His eyes were watching me intensely, like a vulture watching a weak mouse.

"Leave us for a second Dom, we need to talk, alone."

And with that, Dominique left reluctantly after kissing my hand and bro hugging Jay. I was left alone with the man I loved the most. I'd never felt so scared in my life.