💎ONE: New School💎

Genevieve Pov.
       I've been here before. At least I think I've been here before? But Dad and Mom said its a coincidence, but how come all of these places seem so familiar to me?

"Earth to GiGi!" Mom snapped her fingers. I blink before realizing where I was.

"Oops, mom" I apologize.

"GiGi, this is a new start. Its time to make friends, live life, and-" I snorted. "Mom, I can't make friends. You should be telling Flora to stop causing drama with kids, rather then tell me to make friends".

Mom glanced back at Flora who was texting before turning back around. When Mom was turned around Flora stuck the middle finger up at me.

"Look G, all I'm tryna say is that it'll be good to have friends. Your gonna need them".

"Yeah right" I got out the car, Neveah, Mea and Flora followed in suite.

Mom sighed before waving at us. "Flora take Neveah and Mea to class".

"What! You know how bad-".

"Thanks!" I rushed off before Flora could continue with her complaining.

"Alright, Locker 344" I punched in the code twice but it didn't work. I put it in another time. It still didn't work! "Fuck!" I groaned. I kicked the locker.

All of a sudden I heard laughter.

"Need help?" A girl asked.

"You think?".

She chuckled and shook her head before snatching the paper and punching in the code.

I smiled at her as the locker opened "Thanks".

"No problem. You must be the new student, I'm Elle".

 You must be the new student, I'm Elle"

"Oh, hi. I'm Genevieve but call me GiGi or Evie" I mumbled, grabbing all of the books before shutting the locker.

"You must be French? I could tell, that accent is amazing. A mixture of Britian and French, uncommon".

I chuckled "Thanks" The bell rung "Shit I should be getting to ELA!".

"Ms. Miller?" I nod and her smile grew "I'm going there right now, follow me".

I started walking but a girl bumped into me. "Ouch" I mumbled.

"Watch were your going new kid!" A girl snapped, before flipping her hair and walking off.

"And that's Jade Dobrev, the it girl. Between us, she's a bitch".

I chuckled as we walk off. I think I found a- a- a friend?