Moon's Goddess

DRAGNEEL COMPOUND

Natsu was already changed for work when Lucy woke up.

He was facing the body-length mirror, fixing his tie when he noticed her sit up on the bed.

“Morning,” he smiled as he looked at her reflection.

“Morning…,” she replied tiredly, stretching her arms.

Lucy stood up, fixed her nightdress and walked towards him. She slid her arms around him, taking in his scent.

“You smell nice,” she said.

Natsu chuckled and held her chin up so she was facing him.

“Is that your way of making me stay?” he whispered.

She blushed and stared into his onyx eyes.

Lucy was going to say ‘yes’, she wanted him to stay. If she did, then Natsu would definitely not go to work. But she knew the company needed its boss, too.

“Just come home early. Don’t keep me waiting,” she said with a smile.

He kissed her forehead and then her lips.

Lucy was still fresh from the bed sheets but she still looked like a goddess. To him, she was the angel of the morning…as much as she was during the night.

“I will.” He said before finally leaving for work.

Just after the door of their bedroom closed, Lucy felt sick. She immediately ran to the bathroom and into the sink.

She coughed and vomited.

This had been going on for a while, she would vomit every morning after Natsu left for work. And frankly, Lucy had an idea what was going on with her body. But it was too soon to have a conclusion.

After she bathed and got dressed, she went to where everyone else was.

Mirajane would give her breakfast and everyone else would continue doing their own stuff. The usual.

“Where are Gajeel and Levy?” Lucy asked, she was scanning the room for whoever was not around.

“I sent them to the grocery store. Well, I sent Levy to do it but Gajeel insisted on going as well,” Mirajane answered.

“And Jellal took Erza away earlier this morning,” Cana joined them as she sat next to Lucy, “Who knows what kind of naughty things they’re doin’ right now huh?” she added with a weird grin.

Lucy laughed at her.

“Oh Cana, I know you’re just waiting for your own prince charming. In the meantime, here have some beer.” Mirajane winked at her, handing her a glass.

“I-I. AM. NOT,” Cana defended herself. A faint red color brushed her cheeks as she gulped down the entire glass of beer.

.

.

A white Ferrari stopped at the compound’s main gate.

Lookouts were roaming the entire territory. Some of them asked who he was. Ever since the attempted killing of Lucy, security around the place went tight.

The window of the driver’s seat slid down and revealed a blond man, Sting.

Jet, one of those on the shift let him enter.  

.

.

The doorbell of the main house rang, Cana volunteered to get it.