13)ARE WE OR ARE WE NOT

Hello guys...how are you ;)

I don't what to say besides, so what do you guys think?

Hope you:

ENJOY

AND

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE:):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

"Your father and I have got you both tickets to your honeymoon, for Paris and you guys are leaving tomorrow!"aunty said to Armaan and me both.

"Aunty how come, it's ok we don't have to go." I said.

"Mom and dad, I'm sorry but I won't be able to go, I have buisness to handle." Armaan said. My face went pale the smile just faded away but I smiled right back when aunty saw me.

"Armaan, you two are going and that's final! For once take a break from work and spend some time with your wife." Uncle said with a little anger in his voice.

"Uncle it's ok, work comes first...its not that important, we will go some other day." I said.

"No you guys a re going!" aunty said facing Armaan. I flinched at her anger.

"Aunty please understand, I won't let Armaan miss work to spend time with me."

But then Armaan finally said something.

"No, we will not .....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

"No, we will not...cancel it, we will just go next week...i have some important business to handle or else I will love to take my wife to a honeymoon and spend time with her...Aminah....u...understand right?" he said in broken words.

My smile was faded at his words, but I can't let my husband down. I know how tough business is to handle but wife comes before life. Anyways I had to spill out something!

"Armaan, I already said that and I understand that you can't go without handling the work." was all I could say. I was completely heart broken but I was fine with going next week! I think Allah had some good reasoning to it. Maybe it was meant to happen.

"Thank you Aminah!"

"No problem!" I said with a fake smile.

The rest of the day off, Armaan spent in the study covering business. It was almost as he wasn't home. Aunty and uncle ignored him all day. They were really upset at the fact that he didn't take me. But I on the other hand ignored the fact of us not going this week.

It was dinner time...the table was set but Armaan was still in his study room. I walked up to his study room and knocked the door to call him down for dinner.

"Come in." he said.

"Armaan, I'm sorry to disturb you but diviner is set and aunty and uncle are waiting for you to come down." I said.

"Okay I'll be back after I make this one last call."

To that, I shut the door close and went back to the dinning room table."

"He's making this one last call and he will be here...yiu guys could start eating and I will wait for Armaan."

I got up and served them the dinner I made.

Aunty and uncle ate their dinner and headed to their bedrooms. Armaan was still busy with the call. An hour had past and I was still waiting for Armaan to come down because I didn't want him to get upset. like my mom says,'try your best to be the best wife'!

I waited 15-20mire minutes and went the living room and put the tv on until Armaan came down. My stomach was growling in hunger. I was beginning to get upset. Watching tv in hunger made me fell asleep on the side of the sofa.

ARMAAN'S POV

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I had to talk to Aliyah . Aliyah Javed my ex. She was my first love but I guess it was only one sided and now she wants me back.I had to tell her that I'm now married! She has to leave me! I can't be with her anymore, I loved her a lot but now I have Aminah in my life. Aminah is wonderful she cares for me so much...even more then Aliyah . I don't love her yet...bur I know I will very soon. Aminah!

The thought made me remember that I had told Aminah that I will come after the call. She might be waiting for me. What if she is starving? She only had breakfast and that's it. I have to go down, now!

I walked down and I saw Aminah on the sofa watching tv. I walked up to her and she was fast asleep. I tapped her shoulder and she got up just one tap.

"Sorry..I took so long to come down." I said...she didn't say anything just got up to get me dinner.

After she got me dinner...she went to her way up the stairs. That's when I heard her stomach growling. She didn't eat.

"Aminah you didn't eat right?" I said but she ignored me and started walking up again.

"Aminah please come eat..im really sorry...i was busy making a cal.." she didn't let me finish.

"I'm not hungry." she said in anger.

"You don't have to lie Aminah... your stomach is growling... I said I'm sorry." She didn't reply so I walked up to her and held into a hug. She didn't hug me back, instead she pulled away.

"Aminah I'm sorry" and I hugged her back. This time she hugged me back.

I carried her bridal style to the dinning table and fed her good by my own hands and she smiled.

:):):):):):):):)):):):):):)):):):):)):).):)):):::)

Hey guys...what do you think? I know it's very short I wrote a really long chapter but it hot deleted:(

Please please please please

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

THANKS

lovecare16