Your reaction to him killing

Scp-35: You were actually kind of scared. It took a bit to get him to calm you down.

Scp-49: You were shocked at what he did but didn't do anything about it. You simply waited until he was done and curled into his arms.

Scp-73: (I don't think he kills... So this will be your reaction to him hurting someone) You were actually shocked. A man flirted with you and he just lost it. You didn't know he was a jealous man...

Scp-76: You were used to it seeing as your sister killed, but you weren't used to all the blood. You just nuzzled into his chest to stop yourself from seeing it. He had no complaints. :)

Scp-79: You are actually used to blood and gore seeing as your a gamer, so you were unfazed by it. You just went back to your game.

Scp-96: You laughed at the dead man. But him eating the man was a little nauseating... You just turned away from it and skipped around before going back to your cuddles.

Scp-106: So... He killed an enemy of yours... Because they yelled at you... You just ignored the dead body and cuddled him on his throne.

Scp-173: You just cried for about a hour... He made sure never to kill someone in front of you after that...

Scp-692: You were used to it seeing as you had a snake family. You just curled back into your nest and fell asleep.

Scp-939: You didn't care but were very interested at how they lured victims in.

Scp-999: (I'm pretty sure he can't kill... Or hurt someone... So this is just a cute thing I guess) You two were cuddling when a child wandered in. It seemed to be a scientists kid. You just played with the child.

Scp-2125: So... Someone decided to hurt you. He took them away and threw them in a lazy pit before tending to you.