Like A Brother To Him

EUCLIFFE ESTATE

Maids served food in the long table for the two brothers.

Everything was peaceful.

After it was just the two of them, they started to eat.

Well, Rogue started to eat. Sting barely touched his breakfast. He just stared at it. He didn't have the appetite.

"Is this about Lucy again?" Rogue sighed loudly.

"...I can't," the blond whispered, not looking at him.

Rogue's face went from calm to anxious.

"Brother please," he started, "I told you. Forget about her. You're not the one she waits for every night."

Sting still stared at the food in front of him.

This made Rogue mad. He lightly slammed his hand on the table, making the blond look at him.

"Are you listening to me? Stop this infatuation! Do as you are told for once." He half-shouted.

Sting stood up and looked at him with stubborn eyes.

"I can't do it! I can't stay away!" he shouted and ran to the door.

"Sting!" Rogue called out to him but he didn't stop.

That was it. He couldn't keep it all in anymore. He loved her, needed her.

And he wanted her to know.

He ran out of the mansion and slid into his white Ferrari, drove out of the mansion and through the gates.

As he rode along the city, he reached for his phone. He searched for a number. Her number.

.

.

DRAGNEEL COMPOUND

"And just like that, I wasn't the only man in her life anymore," Lyon said dramatically, "Gray swept my little sister away from me so easily."

Everyone in the living room laughed.

They were having a good time. Lyon Vastia went to visit his half-sister at the main house that day.

"Brother! Stop it, you're embarrassing me!" Juvia complained, but still looked like she was enjoying it.

"But I think Gray is digging the attention," Loki at the corner teased.

Whistles and swooning filled the room.

"I'm not! Leave me out of this!" Gray shouted with his face turning red.

"Your face is giving you off, Gray," Erza smirked at him.

"Oh you're picking on me just because Jellal isn't here," he talked back, now he was the one smirking.

It went silent for a moment then laughter and whistles made the room noisy again.

"WHY YOU!" Erza's face flushed as she threw a couch pillow and hit him on the face, hard.

"OW!"

"You deserve that!"

"Gray-sama~"

"Fight like a man!"

Lucy laughed along with the others. There was never a boring day as long as she was with them. They always made her laugh when Natsu was not around.

Then her phone rang.

She picked it up and saw an unknown number dialing her.

Lucy lifted a hand telling everyone to keep quiet.