Don't Talk//His Precious Secret

(Heya guys! Sorry about the late upstairs! I know I'm terrible.)

🙇🏽‍♀️ Natasha 🙇🏽‍♀️

I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say. I felt ashamed. Embarrassed. Jayceon's eyes were hard and cold, piercing into me like a sharp blade. I felt sick. It grew harder to breathe. Jay's face was stiff, there were bags under his eyes which I hadn't quite noticed.

"Jay-"

"No!" He cut me off. "Don't you dare say a word! It's my time to speak, alright? You think you're the one who's hard off? The one with nothing left? You're the one who left me! Ya left me! No explanation no nothing! Why did you leave me Natasha? Why?! It was your choice to go, I would've conquered the world with one hand aslong as you were holding the other!"

I felt the tears well in my eyes as he grew louder and louder, the anger boiling in him like hot water. The tears rolled down my cheeks, there were a thousand things I could've said to him, but I held my tongue and let him talk.

"Do you not think that there were times when I didn't wanna live?! Don' even get me started on ya new drug addiction! This is serious shit Natasha! Drugs ain't fun and games!"

"You've had drugs!"

"Yeah! But I ain't snorting shit and popping pills! You weren't the only one who lost that baby Natasha. I lost so much more than you did! I lost my girl, I lost her child, I lost the chance or havin' a child with her! How do you think I felt Natasha? Whilst I was fucking searching the country for you!"

I looked down at my hands. I watched as Jay's hand slid into mine and our fingers wove together as he sat beside me. I looked at him, my vision blurry from tears. His rough thumb wiped my cheeks as his eyes softened.

"You're coming home with me, and we gon' sort this out, okay?"

I nodded my head and rested my head on Jay's shoulder. I let him stroke my hand as we sat there, in silence, but no words needed to be said. We were both sorry, and we were both forgiving each other.