~Chapter twenty-six~

"Beautiful." Rylan tried to wake up Adeline who was deep asleep beside him.

She blinked slightly and he smiled, moving the hair from her face. "I know you're awake, beautiful."

"I don't want to get up." She told him, pulling a blanket over her head.

"You can sleep in the car, beautiful... But you need to pack a bag, we're leaving in a few hours to go and meet your mum."

"Why do I need a bag?" She asked, yawning and rolling over.

"I've booked a hotel room, we're going out for drinks with your parents tonight and having breakfast the next day." He told her proudly. "I've moved all the meetings and I rang your mum and planned it so that you would have more time with her... I've got everything covered, I just need you to pack you're bag and get ready so we can leave on time."

"How long have you been awake?" She asked looking at the clock. It was only just gone 7...

"A few hours more hours than I'd like to admit... I couldn't sleep." He said and she sighed. "I know, I should try and go back to sleep, but I wasn't tired, and I just wanted to do something nice for you."

She sat up and kissed him gently, before pulling away and swinging her legs out of bed. "Thank you, Ry."

"You're welcome, baby." he told her standing up and walking to the door. "I'll meet you outside, I've got a few more things to do."

"Okay." She said as he walked away, and she began to get ready.

On-time, just an hour and a half later, she took her overnight bag to the car and closed the door behind her.

Rylan was standing with Brody and his mum, Brody's mate was standing with them.

He looked so happy, he spotted her and came over, taking her bag from her and putting his hand protectively on her back. Adeline had never really looked at Brody in detail, but he was very muscular, and looked so much more content with his women round his side. She was a beautiful red-haired lady, with a soft face.

"This is Ava, Brody mate." She smiled, and he looked proud of his mate, she was pretty.

"Adeline." She replied smiling back at her, she stayed with them while Rylan put her bag in one of the land rovers. There were 4?

"Ry, why are we taking 4 cars?" She asked as he came back, putting her hand round his back and into his back jeans pocket. He put his arm around her.

"Guards..." He looked up.

"Is that necessary?" She asked and he nodded.

"Just in case... There's an actual set of guards and then there are some guys coming to help out with me, you won't notice they're there." He told her, kissing her forehead.

"Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded, she had a backpack with her too, which she picked up before walking with the others to the cars.

"We're all in the middle car, guys," Rylan told them and everyone piled into the back.

"You're upfront with me, baby." He pulled her into a quick embrace and kissed her gently, before pulling away and leading her to the car door and opening it for her. He went round to the driver's side.

"Everyone ready?" He asked. They drove in silence for a little while before they all made their conversations.

"Excited?" Rylan asked, placing his hand onto Adeline's thigh.

"Hmm.." she turned her head to face him.

"We're checking into the hotel first, then we'll go meet your family."