Chapter 6: House Hunting

Everybody welcomed them to the guild. A little girl comes up to them.

"Hi. Your the new girl." The little girl told May.

May sees a little girl in a orange dress with her brown hair in a ponytail, and purple eyes.

(A/N That's who she see. Am I the only one that thinks she was the cutest as a child?)

May looks at her, "Yeah. I'm the new girl. My name is May and that is Sandy my buddy." May told her while pointing at Sandy at the end.

The little girl smiles, "Nice to meet you May and Sandy." She told them. May smiles at her. "My name is Cana."

"Nice to meet you Cana." May told her.

Sandy then starts flying around Cana to which cause her to giggle, "Yeah! Nice to meet you. Your name is soo pretty." Sandy tells her.

Cana blush at what Sandy said, "Thank you." She said shyly.

Sandy then flys back to May and sits on her head.

"Are there others I should know about?" May asked.

Cana nods her head, "Mmhh. Yeah there is. But there not right now though." she tells her.

"What are their names?" May asked.

"Well the ones that are gone are Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster and the Strauss family. To which are Mirajane, Elfman and Lisanna." Cana tells her.

"If you don't mind me asking. Do you know why there not here?" May asked.

Cana giggles a little, "No I don't mind at all. They all out on a job." she tells her.

May and Sandy tilt their head, "Job?" They both say at the same time.

"Yep. See that request board over there?" Cana asked while pointing at it. 

May and Sandy look to where she pointing and nodded their head.

"That is the request board. On that board are job request. Job request are wizard works, you take one request and go work finish it and get paid then come back." Canna explain to her.

May looks back at her, "So how does one get to go on a job request?" May asked.

"You just grab on the interest you, and take to master and show him. So he can approve of the job for you, but it also lets him know where your at." Cana explain to them.

May nods her head, "Okay."

"Hey do you have a place to stay at?" Cana asked them.

May shakes her head, "Nope. Not yet I guess that is something i'm going to have to do today." May told her.

"Well you can stay at Fairy Hills until your ready to work." Cana tells her.

"Hmm... Fairy Hills you say. How much does it cost to live there?" May asked.