Waiting

HEY!  So sorry if you dnt lik this story but it was one of my first stories so PLEASE dnt be 2 harsh kay? ANYWHO...................

That awesome cover picture you see was made by CmBCherry! shes an awesome fan and so much fun to talk 2! check out her works if you havent already X)

cheesehead

Chapter One 

Everything was going fine. Right? Well, I thought everything was from how today was going. I got my phone back from my Mom, I was ungrounded, and I was on a run. I loved running. I would pull on tight black spandex, two tang tops- a white one and a gray one- and I would pulled my bright red hair into a tight ponytail. My sneakers made a steady beat with the rain around me.  

Nothing was going to ruin my mood. 

I waved to old neighbors that used to come over and watch me when I was little, and they waved back. Then I passed Lucas, who was mowing his lawn. "Hey T," He called, and I pulled out an earphone, but continued to run. "Are you ungrounded?" He asked. 

"Are you still mowing your lawn?" I asked, "Wow Lucas, can't you tell it's raining?" 

"My Dad said I had to do it, or I'd get it," He told me, "And he wasn't bluffing this time." 

"Have fun," I yelled behind me, putting my earphone into my ear, and running through a puddle. Not only did I like running, but I liked running in the rain the most. The rain cleansed me of my worries, and every little voice that sang in my head, fighting with the other little voices inside my head was gone. This was the only time that I was free. I didn't have to lug my younger sister along, and didn't have to go around on chores for my Mother. When I was running, it was all for me. All for Taylor.  

I rounded the corner, and moved to the side, dogging a woman pushing a stroller. "Hey Taylor," She called after me. 

I turned around, and waved. When I turned back around, I crashed right into Russell. "Ops, sorry," I muttered, as my cheeks glowed a little.  

"Don't worry T," He told me, smiling a little, "But you better get home, the rain is coming down harder." 

"It's not like anyone cares," I smiled, motioning to all the people outside. 

"Yeah, but they'll all be going in soon," He pointed out, but they both knew that no one would. Our little town liked the rain. No one minded it, heck not even everyone noticed that it was raining. Rain was just another day here, and it didn't change any routine, unless of course the streets were flooded, but that only happened once.  

"Got to go," Russell said quickly, "Good luck on your run!" 

"Kay, bye," I huffed, and started running again. Wow, I just faced off with Russell; I didn't even know he knew I existed! It's not like it mattered anyway, because Nikolas was my boyfriend now, and I wasn't going to give that up for Russell.  

Honestly, I was surprised when he asked me out, because once again, I didn't even know he knew I was alive. He just walked up to me, and asked me out. At first I thought it was a joke, but many friends assured me that it wasn't. We've only been going out for a few months, but I still really liked him.  

I rounded another corner, and was coming closer to my house. I shared a house with my Mother, and my sister, Lexie. My parents were divorced, and my brother lived with my Dad. It was an awkward time now, because Dad was over at the house picking up the rest of his things. Mom let him stay for one night, at the most two, but that was it, after that she wanted him out.