Chapter 7: May VS Gildarts

It's been two day's since May and Sandy came to the guild. May still haven't meet the people Cana talked about. May and Sandy leave their house and head to the guild.

"Hey May. When do you think we will meet those people that Cana talks about?" Sandy asked her.

"Hmm... I don't know. They are most likely still working on their job." May told her.

Sandy frowns, "Well then that's a long job."

May chuckles, "Now Sandy, each job on the request board is different. It is true we have not been on a job yet, but we will soon I hope."

Sandy looks at May, "So that's why we haven't took a job yet. It's because you want to meet the other and not miss them right?"

May sighs, "Yes that is right... but I thought you wanted to meet them too?"

Sandy Sweat drops, "I do, but to be honest I don't really care as long I have you i'm good."

May smiles and grabs Sandy now caring her, "Aw, Thanks Sandy. Now come lets head to the guild."

They continue walking to the guild, once they got there they talked with Cana.

"Don't worry May i'm sure they will come back from the job soon so you can meet them." Cana told her.

May smiles, "Thanks Cana."

They continue talking, until someone came in with a big smile. "Hey Guys! Gildarts is back!"

(A/N Cana told May that Gildarts is her father, and May told her that she wont tell anybody.)

May looks at Cana to see happiness in her eyes. Then a man walks in.

(A/N That's who May see, and look he still has his arm

(A/N That's who May see, and look he still has his arm.)

"Man... That guys is giving off a lot of magic energy. Too bad my is bigger." May thought to herself while smirking.

Cana notice May Smirking, "May... Why are you smirking?" she asked with a raised brow.

May stops and looks at her innocently, "What I was just thinking what it would be like to have a battle with him."

Cana just smiles and role her eyes, and Sandy shakes her head. May looks at both, "What?"

Gildarts is talking with the Master.

"How was your mission." Gramps asked him.

Glidarts just smiles, "I went well."

"That's good." he tells him.

Gildarts turn seriously, "Master that girl over there, the one talking to Cana. I feel a tremendous amount of magic energy coming off of her. Who is she?"

Gramps turns to look at May, "Hmm. That would be May. She and her friend joined about two days ago. I know what you mean her magic energy is extremely strong, but I get the feeling she not showing all of it." he told him.