Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 3

Final Chapter 24 Part 3

Recap

"Ben won't open his eye's" Darren rushed out taking deep breaths between each word, Blade shot out of bed naked, Darren quickly turned around running down the stairs I got out of bed by body cold as ice from the dread of thinking I've lost my baby, Blade rushed and got our robes I put mine on straight away rushing down the stairs to Ben's bedroom, Blade was already on the phone dialling for an ambulance we got into Ben's room he was in Darren's arms limp and pale I reached to him taking him out of Darren's arms that's when my doctor in training kicked in, I laid him down checking his pulse which was very faint he wasn't breathing I lifted his chin up pinched his nose and breathed in to him, he still hadn't come around after I did CPR I was getting really anxious I placed him into the recovery position praying he'll be okay Blade wrapped his arms around me murmuring his going to be okay.

The paramedics came in to our apartment Darren led them to us, into Ben's bedroom they quickly got an oxygen mask on him, placing him on to the ambulance stretcher rushing him to the elevator,

Chapter 24 Part 3

"Hurry up and get changed well be waiting down stairs," Darren still in his pyjamas said getting in to the elevator standing besides the paramedics taking Ben's limp hand in his, Blade and I ran to our bedroom Blade through me a pair of jeans and a plain white top I hurriedly got into my clothes and rushed down the stairs pressing the button to the elevator. Blade stood next to me not saying a word his cold hands wrapped around my shaking hands the ting of the elevator breaking the eerie silence, I could barely hold my body up, and all I could think about was what Lucinda had said that if I didn't leave, Ben would die in I believed her words more than ever at that moment Ben was already sick and it had only been eleven hour that the poison had been in his body and he was unconscious barely breathing, what condition would he be in tomorrow? I was so frightened tears pooled up in my eyes what has that evil bitch done to my baby. A sharp pain went through me I swayed on my feet Blade quickly got hold of me, his hands on my face I could see his lips moving but I couldn't hear anything his face going blurry.

I could hear a constant beep of a heart monitor, I blinked opening my eyes looking up at a plain white ceiling I was lying in a hospital bed with a drip attached to my body, I quickly sat up were was Ben and why was I all on my own a loneliness crept through me this is what it would feel like when I would leave but I won't be alone I will have Ben he is going to get better when I get the antidote of Lucinda. I placed my hand over the little lump on my belly I also had my little Blade with me all the time I clutched my stomach, I wouldn't let nothing happen to mine and Blade's baby, but who were I kidding? How could I live without him spend each day painfully thinking about how he was? What he was up to? And had he found himself a replacement wife when I leave him. The door to my hospital room opened taking me out of my thoughts a doctor came in smiling at me,

"Is Ben okay?" I quickly asked sitting up on my bed pulling on the butterfly IV on my wrist.

"He's going to be okay; on the other hand if you keep on stressing yourself out your baby won't be, you can lose it." He took the IV butterfly out placing a cotton bud over it his hand was massaging my palm, "A beautiful thing like you shouldn't be stressing out" he smiled I pulled my hand out of his getting out of the bed I swayed a little on my feet, the doctor came around steadying me I had no escape from him he had me cornered "calm down I just want to check if you are all right" his hand travailed down from my shoulder to my breast I tried pushing him of me but his hands tightened around me, the door to my hospital room opened instantly the doctor was pulled away from I was expecting an angry looking Blade but I was surprised to see a distressed looking Mathew.