[08]

Jinyoung:

Namjoon and I had left the classroom when we noticed that a lot of students were rushing through the hallway and crowded in a circle in front of the lockers. I raised my eyebrows.

"What's happening there?" The taller asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't really interested in some students punching each other's nose bloody. "I don't know. But let's better leave." I said.

Namjoon nodded but we both quickly turned around to the crowd when we heard a familiar voice screaming. "Just shut up, nerd!" That Wang guy was obviously in trouble again what actually made me want to leave even more.

My friend quickly made his way to the blonde male and quickly gestured me to follow him when he could obviously see what exactly Jackson was doing there. I followed him when the students gasped in shock.

Oh shit, there was Jackson and he had punched Mark right in his face. I pushed some of the people away and made my way through the crowd to get to my best friend who was lying on the floor, the hands in his face.

Jackson turned around and left. Namjoon followed him, looking extremely angry. I sat down next to Mark and took his head on my lap. My friend just groaned in pain and I softly took his hands away.

His nose was bleeding and I was pretty sure it was broken. His face was pale and tears streamed down his cheeks. I held his head and removed my jacket and laid it on his nose to stop the bleeding.

I swore, I was going to kill this guy. How could he do this? Mark was carrying his baby! I knew that he hadn't told Jackson yet but it still made me extremely angry that he had dared to hurt a pregnant man.

Hopefully Mark would tell him about the Baby soon. Jackson had to know so he would stop hurting Mark. Well, hopefully he would stop it if he knew about his child and not turn even more aggressive.

"Mark? Can you get up?" I asked carefully and he nodded. He slowly got up and I quickly stood beside him so he could hold on my arm if it was necessary. "I'll get you to the nurse's office now." I told him.

We slowly walked down the hallway and all the other students stared at Mark. I tried to block his figure with my own so the people wouldn't be able to see him and especially his broken face.

I really hoped that Mark and Jackson would make up. They didn't have to be friends but I wanted the best for Mark and his baby and I knew that my friend needed help. He needed Jackson.

-

Namjoon:

I followed Jackson out of the building and tried to hold back my own anger. Yes, I was angry at Jackson. No matter if he knew about his child or not, it was absolutely not acceptable that he punched Mark (or anyone else).

"What's gotten into you? Are you completely crazy?" I asked him angrily when we both stopped walking at the bus stop. "Oh, shut up Namjoon! Why do you care? It was just Mark." He growled.

I took a deep breath and thought about just telling him that Mark was having his baby but I decided against it. It would just cause more problems when Jackson heard it from me and Mark would be angry at me, too.

"I don't care if it was just Mark or anyone else. That was too much Jackson. You've broken his nose and who knows what else you've done." I said a bit calmer now, thinking about that he even could had hurt the baby.

Jackson sighed. I knew I was getting on his nerves. "I know you don't like to hear it but Mark doesn't deserve how you treat him. You've always been bad to him but since you had sex, you've been horrible." I only mumbled to last sentence but Jackson heard me and shot around.

"Never mention this again! It's bad enough that you know about it. At least make sure no one else does." He closed his eyes for a short moment and relaxed a bit. "I know you don't like Mark and that's OK but stop beating him up. That's not good for your reputation."

I really hope that this would convince him to stay away from Mark. Jackson was popular and I knew he liked it. If he was getting too brutal again it could hurt his popularity and that was something he didn't want to risk.

"Ok ok, I get it. I won't touch him anymore if it makes you happy." The blonde was obviously pissed but I was still satisfied because I had gotten the response I wante . Hopefully he would really stop beating Mark up and if not, I would beat the shit out of him.

-

Hello people! Here we are with another update.

I really hope you enjoy it :)

And also yay, kpop has gotten another fake relationship 🎉 Let's see how long it takes them to "realize that they are too busy to date and want to focus on their careers".

Anyways,

Thank you for reading ❤