Chapter 4

Ryder rub his face. He did not know that Mayor Humdinger had a daughter. Like he didn't even knew he got married with SOMEONE. Ryder shook his head and walk to the computer and tap on the keypads. The pups were playing outside while Rocky was asleep on the couch with Chase next to him.

"Hey Ryder when will Hendry come over again?" Everest said walking to him.

Everest was staying at the watch tower because Jake was out of town to visit his mother so Everest had to stay with them not that they mind.

"Oh I'm not sure he might be busy, Everest." Ryder said looking at her.

Rocky open his eyes and jump off the couch leaving Chase who was still sleeping.

"Come on Ryder we both know you have a crush on Hendry." Rocky smiled making Ryder blush.

"W-what no. That's Katie's crush." Ryder said looking at Everest and Rocky.

"Oh come on!" Everest groan while Rocky shook his head.

Before they can say something Ryder pad started ringing making Ryder grab his the pad.

"Oh hey cap'n Turbot." Ryder sigh glad that they got a called.

"Ryder I need your help. My boat is sinking and I have the delivery of people fruits on my boat!!" cap'n turbot said looking at the boat hole.

"Oh no. Were on our way!!" Ryder said and press the button on his pad.

~Workout Gym~

Hendry sigh while pulling his hair back. He been feeling so weird since his visit at the Watch tower. He couldn't forget Ryder beautiful brown eyes or how he smiled. He mostly couldn't forget how close he was to Ryder and mostly his soft moan.

"Ughhh!" Hendry punch the punching bag and held on it. "What's wrong with me...."

"Whoa what's wrong bro?" Hendry look back to see his step sister.

"Nothing much....just trying to figure out what's wrong with me, Stacy." Hendry said pushing himself off the bag.

Stacy look at her step brother and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Want to talk about it?" Stacy said while Hendry shook his head.

"No....anyways I should get going...dad coming to visit you again and I can't stand to see his face." Hendry said grabbing his charge phone and earphones. "Come on Thunder were going for a run. See yeah sis."

"Be careful!!" Stacy said watching her brother run out.

~The Beach~

"Yaaayy!" cap'n turbot cheered when he saw Zuma on his hovercraft driving to them.

Skye was in the sky while Ryder was on his jetski. Zuma look at the hole on the boat and shook his head.

"Ryder there to much damage. We have to take the fruits off the boat." Zuma said watching Ryder jump on the boat.

"Okay. Cap'n turbot help me take the boxes to Skye net." Ryder said pulling the net down.

They quickly put all the boxes on the net and Ryder told Skye to pull up. Once that was done Ryder and Cap'n turbot saw the the water was already higher so he told Zuma to park infront of the boat. When he did Ryder got Cap'n turbot to the front of the boat and made him go on Zuma hovercraft.

"Take him to the shore. I'll be alright." Ryder smiled and Zuma nod and left.

Ryder look for his jetski and found it but then there was a loud thud on the boat making Ryder lose his balance and fall in the water but when he did he hit his head on the ledge of the boat.

"Ah!" Ryder gasp and fell in the water.

"Ryder!! Zuma head back to the boat!! I think Ryder got hurt!!" Skye said worried for Ryder.

Zuma nod and quickly went back and dive in for Ryder while Skye landed and was standing next to Cap'n turbot who was looking worried too.

~With Hendry~

Hendry was listening to remix music while jogging through the blocks heading to the beach. He look to his left and smile at Thunder who bark happily.

"You doing okay?" Hendry said watching Thunder nod.

"Yeah. I wonder what the pups and Ryder are doing." Thunder said making Hendry smile.

"Probably saving the day." Hendry said but watch as Thunder stop suddenly making Hendry stop.

"Thunder what's wrong?" Hendry said looking at Thunder who was looking at the beach.

Hendry also look at saw Skye and Cap'n turbot who were looking at Zuma driving back to the shore with an unconscious Ryder.

"No..." Hendry whisper and ran to them when he saw them pulling Ryder out Zuma's hovercraft.

"Hendry!" Thunder chase after him.

"Ryder wake up please!!" Skye cried while Cap'n turbot check if he was breath and gasp.

Ryder wasn't breathing.

"Pups!!" Hendry shouted sliding next to Ryder and looking at him.

"He not breathing ahhh what do we do!!!???"Cap'n turbot panic and look around while running around.

"Help him please!!" Zuma and Skye cried looking at Hendry who put his hands on Ryder chest.

He push on Ryder chest five times and gave him mouth to mouth. Hendry was doing C.P.R and keep doing it over and over. Zuma held Skye close with Thunder watching while Hendry did one final mouth to mouth and then Ryder started coughing out water out his mouth.

"Oh thank god." Cap'n turbot said and fainted on the sand.

Hendry held Ryder close who was breathing deep and stood up carrying Ryder in his arms.

"Ughhh w-what happen?" Ryder ask feeling dizzy and weak.

"Lets head back to the watch tower. Skye inform the pups what happen. Zuma I want you to take Thunder with you while I ride on Ryder motorbike." Hendry said and got on Ryder's motorbike.

They left to the watch tower with Ryder infront of Hendry who was holding him close with one arm while his right hand was driving.

They got there safely and Hendry walk inside trying to give Ryder some of his heat. They were inside and the pups were all around Hendry.

"We should get you warm first." Hendry said rubbing Ryder's hair with a towel while the pups ran to get Ryder clothes.

~Five Minutes Later~

Ryder was in warm clothes and was cover in blankets making him sigh in relief. Skye and Zuma told him what happen while Ryder nod and pet Zuma and Skye

"I am sorry that happen pups but you guys did good." Ryder smiled and look at Hendry who had his arms cross.

Thunder watch Ryder get up and walk to Hendry and smile softly at him.

"Thanks...for saving me, Hendry." Ryder said while Hendry growled.

"Don't you ever do that again, Ryder." Hendry said pulling Ryder in a hug embracing him tight.

Ryder gasp but smiled and held Hendry back who held Ryder really close.

'Guess I'm head over heels for you...' Hendry thought and held Ryder tight.