Chapter 8: They Arrived

(A/N That's what May wears at the age she in now which is 9

(A/N That's what May wears at the age she in now which is 9. She wearing that pulse her blue scarf that Aqua gave her. Oh she does not have the head phones)

It's been a day since May became an S-Class wizard. May and Sandy were at the bar eating cake.

"I'm soo happy the guild now has Green Tea Cake!" May said happily as she eating it.

Sandy is just eating fish. May and Sandy are done eating when Cana walks up to them.

"Hey May. They just came back, come on i'll introduce you to them." Cana tells her.

May nodes her and she follows Cana along with Sandy.

(A/N We all know what they looked like as kids so just think of them like that.)

"Hey guys. This is who I was talking about." Cana told them as she was in front of them.

"May this is Gray, Erza, Mirajane, Elfman and Lisanna." Cana told her.

"Hello nice to finally meet you guys. Oh! And this is my buddy Sandy." May told them.

Sandy fly next to May, "Hi"

"Its a flying cat!" All five of them say.

The red head speaks, "I'm Erza Scarlet it's nice to meet you. I use Requip magic." she tells her.

"I'm Gray. I use Ice Maker magic." Gray said.

"Um... Gray your clothes." May told him.

He looks down freaks out while looking for his cloths.

May turns to Cana, "Does he strip his cloths often?" she asked.

Cana sighs, "Unfortunately yes he does."

"I'm Mirajane, but you can call me Mira. And that's Elfman and Lisanna we all use Take Over magic." Mira tells her.

May looks at all of them, "Like Cana said my name is May and I use Water dragon slaying magic."

"I never heard of this Magic before." Erza asked.

"This is rare magic like your own. Dragon slaying magic was once used to slay dragons, and before you ask. I learn this magic form my foster mom who is a water dragon and yes I was raised by a dragon." May told them.

Gray scoffs, "Yeah right. I bet I could beat you. I bet your not even strong... i'll even fight you right now."

Cana jumps in, "Gray you c-" she was stop by May.

Cana looks at May and nodes.

May looks at him, "I can tell you right now you wont win. But I don't think you want your pride to be ruined by a girl once you lose." She told him with a smirk.

That made Gray mad so he charged at her while saying, "You'll regret saying that!" 

He then throws a punch May dodges hit and hits him on the and falls on the ground making a small hole on the floor.

"Instance K.O!" Erza and the other say.

May then fix the floor.

"Gray if you can't beat Gildarts then what makes you think you can beat her. You guys missed it yesterday May beat Gildarts in a fight, she an S-Class wizard!" Cana said Happily for her friend.

"Your an S-Class wizard!" They shouted at her in shock.

"Yes I am." May told them.

They just looked at her amazed.

May then glares at them and the flinch in fear, "I don't care if you guys believe me or not but I was raised by a dragon okay." 

They node their head repeatedly.

May looks at them, "Well it was nice meeting you guys."

(A/N Erza and Mira could feel May's magical energy.)