Chapter 62

"Talking that shit but bae must I remind you?
I am that bitch, I will pull up and find you
Everything got my name on it
Ring finger got his rang on it
Don't nothing move til' I sign shit
You might as be my side bitch
You probably wanna be quiet Miss
Cause I ain't never been tried, sis "

For Everybody - KashDoll

Janae

We officially fucked up and I was fake hyperventilating. Dave and I walked through Duane Reade towards the pharmacy. He held my hand.

"Calm down, you shaking" he said to me, I was scared as hell.

I knew how all his shit worked inside and out. I only had a couple hours or I was done for.

Dave let go of my hand and walked up to the counter. He was picking me up a plan b pill, I wouldn't let him sleep in this morning because I was nervous as hell.

"Here" he walked over to me and handed me the bag.

"I suggest, and I'm sure you already know this, get on the pill" he waited for me to get my life together.

"I don't believe in the pill" I shook my head.

"And why not?" He looked at me sideways.

"I'm not to fond of the side effects and all that jazz"

"A nursing student not fond of side effects, where are the hidden cameras" he spun around joking.

"I'm serious David" I eyed him.

"Well than let's go make a stop at the baby planning section" he placed his hand on the small of my back.

We walked over to the condoms and I just let him do his thing.

"FYI, always get Maggies, nothing else fits." He looked over to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, you can be popping plan bs all the time, I know it was your idea. I fucked up I should have pulled out but shit happens" he shrugged.

"But you gotta think of an alternative, we should both be taking precautions"

"I know, maybe I'll speak to my doctor and see" I shook my head.

"Alright let's go, I'm tired as hell and I know you got some studying to do. You know you welcome to stay" he smirked.

"I know what that smiles means and if I stay means I'm studying and not studying biology and anatomy with you" I pointed my finger to him.

"You worry about taking that pill and studying little girl" he laughed.

I hugged him and kissed him.

"I meant what I said"

"I know you did, I knew before you even said it" he chuckled.

"How so?"

"I just know" he kissed my forehead.

"You want anything else?"

"Sour patches" I smirked.

Lisa

"Hello to you too" I said as I walked into Bully's apartment.

"What you want Lisa? I got shit to do for work" he sat down at his laptop.