11

"I like this color" Harry said to himself as his fingers grazed the thin blades of grass.

"Why do you like that color?" Jade asked, the two were in the park it was Jades break.

"It helps me calm down sometimes and my eye color almost resembles this green is 1.35672 hues off."

"My eyes are plain brown" Jade jokingly frowned.

"I don't like brown" Harry said honestly, he didn't like the color brown because it reminded him of dirt and he didn't like being dirty or unorganized, it overwhelmed him.

"You like me don't you?" Jade joked and harry grew a lump in his throat.

"U-um.." Harry stuttered. "I'm kidding Mr.Nervous" Jade chuckled

"O-oh" Harry stuttered again before he put his head on the table and groaned quietly.

"What're you doing?" Jade asked stifling a laugh.

"Embarrassed" Harry said something he's never felt until now.

"Why're you embarrassed Harry?" Jade asked brushing Harry's hair out of his face when he turned his head to face her.

"I'm annoying you aren't I?" Harry said.

"No I think you're quite fun Harry" Jade commented.

"Really?" "Even after I yelled at you when I first met you...I-I still feel bad"

"Harry that was almost a month ago"

"I know but I still feel bad"

"Don't everything's fine and I don't have a grudge against you."

The two were quiet for a while until her phone went off.

11:30
Break over

Jade quickly shut it off before standing.

"I can walk you back" Harry said standing as well "thank you"

Harry grew sad when Jade had to leave he loved being around her but he didn't want to annoy her by being around her all the time.

Sometimes he just wished he could trade bodies with someone 'normal'.

Harry misunderstood why Jade talked to him in the first place.

She loved talking to him because he sees things differently than she does and that makes her think about every side of something.

But Harry had 8 hours before he had to go to the group session, he was glad Joey was just like him and that he had a friend.

That Evening

Jade went to her moms house to pick up Cameron who thankfully was asleep.

When Jade got back to Ed house she put a sleepy Cameron in her bed while she pulled out her books and laptop.

Assignment
• Read chapter 7: Autism
Take notes and submit them
• Read chapter 8: Equipment
Highlight if you want

Jade opened her textbook and began reading chapter 7

Her notes looked like this:

Autism- A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.

Listed below were the symptoms.

Aspergers- A developmental disorder affecting ability to effectively socialize and communicate

Many of the symptoms seemed to familiar to Jade.

Fidgetiness, aggression, compulsive behavior, anger, sound sensitivity and anxiety

Jade kept reading "some people with this condition often scream, bite, groan, close their ears, and fight people that 'annoy' them."

"Some treatments are group therapy, stress management, and specialists"

That explained everything

Harry has Aspergers

🥑🥑🥑