August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25

- August POV -

Today was just a chill day for me. I ain't really have nothing much to do so I just sat at home. Keira however had about 5 radio interviews, she had to preform on the Wendy Williams show, and on top of all that she had to go to the studio to work on a few songs for her up coming album or something like that. I tuned her out cause she was talking to damn much and I was trying to watch the game.

I still can't believe that I proposed to her but I'm happy that I did cause I Love Keira even though I'm hiding a huge secret from her that I do plan on telling her later tonight if she comes home early enough.

My phone started to ring so I picked it up and it was Kalyn.

" Wassup ma? " I asked.

" Nothing. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to my doctors appointment Thursday. " she said.

" What time is it? " I asked.

" It's at 1:30. " she said.

" Alright. I'll see what I can do. I'll try to make it. " I said checking my schedule to see if I had anything.

" Okay. Just give me a call if you can make it. " She said.

" Aight. I got you ma. " I said before hanging up.

I laid back down on the couch and closed my eyes and soon Keira came in. " August I'm home. " Keira said closing the front door.

" I'm in the living room. " I said.

" What are you doing in the living room just laying there naked? " she laughed once she seen me.

Oh yeah I was laying in the living room naked just cause I felt like it.

" I don't know. What you doing home so early? " I asked.

" Well I decided to come home from the studio. " she said.

" Oh well come here. " I said.

" Not until you put on some pants. " she smirked.

" Why? We gone end up fucking anyway. " I pointed out.

" You don't know that. " she said.

I huffed and put on some boxers. I then grabbed Keira and carried her up the stairs and to our bedroom. " Baby I got something to tell you. " I said looking in her eyes.

" And as do I. " She said with fear in her eyes.

" You first. " I said.

" Well I'm...I'm... You know what it can wait. I'm still not ready to tell you. " she said.

" Okay? Well anyway.. " I started.

I looked in her eyes and I just couldn't do it. I know for a fact that I would hurt her by telling her that I could possibly have a baby on the way from someone else and I didn't want that. At least not now. " Well? " she said waiting for me to finish.

" I Love You. " I said leaning down to kiss her.

" I Love You Too Baby. " she smiled.

I kissed her again but this time with more aggression. " Mm. " she moaned.

I pulled back smirked and fell beside her in the bed. " Why you always do that? " she pouted.