Chapter 60.

"Hey! Mr. Shekhawat, I was already expecting you here. How my Highness! Thank you so much for enlightening this small place by your Bliss full presence." A dull drunk voice resonates through all the glass and bottles on his bar table.

"Thank you for the complement, Mr. Aggarwal." I snapped taking a bar stool next to next to it, leaving an empty stool in between.

"Is there any more guest you have with you?. This empty stool is for?" That dull drunk voice again.

"Ohh this." I chuckles ...darkly.

"This is to maintain an acceptable distance among us, so I will be able to control myself from ripping your head apart from your body.!" I chipped calmly, smiling, making myself a drink. Minding not even taking a sip, not even by mistake.

His eyes goes stones on my words and face get grim.

"What are you talking about Mr. Shekhawat.?" That cheap voice again.

"Do I need to make you remember that? But trust me, u will really love to do that." I chipped and began to open the button of my hand cuffs of my black shirt.

His eyes showed that fear that I wanted to watch.

His eyes taking notice of my every move.

As I bring my left hand fingers closer to the right hand cuff and with a sift pull on the button it come out of his hole. Then I fold the cuff in, once more, again, again and again till it reaches to my elbow.

After doing one hand cuff I look up to him.

He look horrified and drunk.

He will be flat on ground with only my one punch.

"You won't do that what i am think you are going to do. You can't even touch me. I'm like your father's age. Atleast fear that God!" Chipped that frightened aggarwal.

But I just smirk in response.

"Please let me know the responsibility or duties you fulfil as a father. Maybe I would change my mind." I utter, repeating the same process for my left hand cuff.

"I ....I make her marry a ...so good person like you. Mr Shekhawat. " chipped Mr.aggarqal.

I chuckles again resulting in a dark throaty laugh.

"Money!...that's what really matters to you. Isn't it. Mr. Aggarwal." I chipped.

"The deal was made up by concern of both side, that is , you and me." Voiced mr. Aggarwal.

"Deal? Which deal?" I asked confusingly.

His eyes widen.

"The deal. Marriage ...Sanyukta ... Money .remember?" He smiles a disgusting smile.

"Oh so sorry Mr. Aggaewal but I really don't remember it. I really don't know what are you talking about." I chipped, faking confusion.

"OK. Follow me I will show you." He chipped and jumped down from the stool and move to his studies.

I too stand up but then I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Yes!!!

I quickly follow his unbalanced steps. But never mind giving him a hand when he misses a step and fall with a thump.

"I think ...I am .....drunk" he slurrs.

"No. I dont think so." I chipped, moving ahead of him, into his office. " you are just get enough old" I add, entering in his office before him.

As soon as I enter in his office did 'the' work and

Tada!!!

You are gone, Mr. Aggarwal.

I took a seat and wait for that old drunk man.

He enters, holding the door like his life depends on it.

"Oh. Hey Mr aggarwal. Nice to see you after so many days." I chipped sarcastically.

He frown but moves to book shelf.

I notice his action keenly.

But a sense of uneasiness swept in my senses.

What if we did a mistake somewhere in underestimating this drunkard.

I hope varun had did a good job.

My breath stuck in my throat when he hold up a file in front of me.

Shit! Varun is gone today. By me.

But I sit in relief when Mr aggarwal frowns and through the file on the floor.

Within minutes, all files on the ground, papers flying in air, drawers disheveled.

And me, smirking.

he look frustrated, tense, irritated and I'm happy about that.

"I don't think we ever had any deal, Mr. Aggarwal. " I chipped, revolving a pen in my fingers.

"No. Just wait. " he chipped tensly and move to his table and open his laptop.

This is the second time that fear is swepting in my nerves but it soon vanished when I hear him groaning and saw him pulling his hairs.

"Okay. Just wait. Let me call my lawyer. He must be having a cop........" He was cut off by

"The lawyer which is in cell for the claim of unacceptable deals he made. Isn't he." I smirks.

His eyes stones again and he became still in his seat.

I touched the corner of his desk and a purple bruise on Sanyukta soft skin flashes before my eyes.

"You are gone. Mr. Aggarwal." I whispers as I hear a soft buzz in my pocket.

Suddenly he lunges over me, planting a heavy punch right on my jaw.

Just control Randhir! You can do it.

"You did it. Right. You Bast..." He said and hold me from my collors.

This man is forgetting his place, isn't he.

In my next move, his right hand is crushed in my hand, behind his back, mercilessly. He groan loudly, then I felt the third buzz in my pocket and I pushed him hard toward the desk and saw him hitting the same corner of desk in his ribs.

I smirk and step back.

Just ten seconds Randhir...

Ten...

He groans and stand up.

Nine...

he lunged towards me. Hold my collors and pushed me back.

I didn't fight back.

Five.

Then a hard punch land on my jaw again and I taste warm metallic taste of my own blood.

Three...

With two more punches, his knuckles were bloody and my jaw was sore.

Two

One....

The door flung open and there stand varun with cops.

Thank you for all the votes.

Beautiful readers please vote...

Next chapter after 90 votes