Chapter 4

Allison's Pov

We where sitting in the meadow and hugging each other and stuff. When a question came up to my mind and wouldn't Get out. I just had to ask.. I Mean we've said I LOve you to each other but it is still not official.

"What are we" i asked

"What do you Mean princess" he asked looking down at me.

" I Mean are we.. Like friends or a-a couple"right Now the flower at my side looked súper interesting.

"Princess look at me" he pleaded. When I wouldn't look at him two large hands grabed my waist and pulled me on his lap. I looked to the side letting my hair fall infront of my face to cover up my blush that was creeping up to my whole face.

" what do you want us to be" he asked pulling me close and laying his head on my shoulder while Breathing in my scent.

" I dont know..." I said trailing off when he bit down on my ear.

" How about this" he asked while reaching into his pocket and pulling out a beutiful white ring " Will you be my girlfriend Allison?" He asked looking at me with those puppy eyes.

I couldnt Believe he had Been carrying that ring.

" yes" i said as Quickly as I could. He pulled me so close that I could here my heart and his hear beat very loud. He pulled me into a slow kiss spaks.. No fireworks were erupting everywhere his body connected to mine.

" school is over I should probably Get you home before your father gets angry" he smirked

"True" I said getting off his lap. I started to walk to where we entered the meadow when Edmund pulled me back and threw me over his shoulder.

" Edmund put me down" I yelled while pounding on his back

"No can do I am enjoying the view" he said. I could practicly see the him smirking

" ughh" I gruñted in response" We got to his car and started driving towards my house. When we got to my house he hoped off opened the door and walked me to the front of my house.

" I had fun today" I said

" Me too" he leaned in and gave me a light peck on the líps. Suddenly the door flew open and my very angry dad came into view.

" You have a lot of explaining to do young lady" he yelled

A/N:

So I was feeling Nice today and decided to make another update. Comment and Vote. And thanks again to the people who have commented and voted.