Ch30

It was a boring saturday night and I had nothing to do other than watch scary movies with Indya in her room.

My phone buzzed beside of me so I checked my phone and seen that Stokeley had texted me asking me if he could come over.

Since my mom was back working again she wouldn't be home until midnight, so I told him yeah.

"Im getting tired" I lie to Indya getting up out of her bed.

"What? Where are you going? Sleep with me" She whined.

"I need my bed" I tell her.

"Fine asshole. I hope that demon child gets you" She calls after me as I left out of her room.

I laughed and went down the hall to my room. Stokeley arrived 10 minutes later, so I went downstairs and let him in through the front door.

He followed me upstairs to my room and closed the door behind him.

"So Isaiah's grandad said we could borrow the mansion for your birthday. We got it for the whole weekend" Stokeley tells me as I go sit on my bed.

"Really? Yay!" I said happy that I would be able to go to Miami.

I would just have to make up a lie so that my mom would think im somewhere else for the weekend.

"Yep" Stokeley says coming to sit next to me.

"You excited to be 18?" He asks me.

"Yes. Then my mom wouldn't be able to threaten to send you to jail anymore" I tell him.

"She threatened to send me to jail?" He asks looking at me.

I nod my head.

"Oh hell naw. Im up out this bitch" He says getting up to leave out.

"Hit me up when you turn 18" He says making his way to my room door.

"Nooo, stop playing" I tell him getting up off the bed grabbing his arm before he could open the door.

"ight, yo mama come home im hopping my ass right out that window"

"we're two stories high, you'll die"

"Ion care, im not going back to jail"

"You're not going to jail because she's not going to find out." I tell him wrapping my arms around his neck

He wraps his arms around my waist and we both come in for a kiss after looking each other in the eyes.

We began to kiss slowly and passionately. But by now I had gotten 10 times better at kissing, so I slid my tongue into his mouth slowly.

He took it in and wrapped his lips around my tongue before sucking it then going back to kissing me.

We backed up slowly to my bed not breaking the kiss.

He laid me back on the bed and got on top of me kissing me more hungrily. He bites on my lip then sticks his tongue in my mouth.

We tongued kissed for about 20 seconds and his shirt was already being pulled from over his head.

I cupped his face as his hands traveled up the sides of my body.

His hands made their way to the button of my shorts as he un-did them. I put my hands on his arms as he unzipped my zipper.

We continued to kiss.

Before he could get any further, the front door slammed and my mom announced that she was home early.

Stokeley and I broke the kiss and he got off of me.

"Shit" I said as I began to panic.

I sit up and button back up my shorts as Stokeley gets off the bed.

"Go in the closet!" I tell him getting up and quickly guiding him to my closet.

"But im scared of the dark" He joked.

"Stokeley, go!" I say opening the closet door and pushing him inside.

I could hear my mom coming up the stairs with her keys jiggling in her hand.

"You girls sleep?" She asks sounding like she was heading right for my room.

I closed the closet door and quickly rushed over to my bed. I climbed on it and quickly got under the covers grabbing my phone and pretending to be texting someone.

Stokeley's shirt was still on the bed so I grabbed it and threw it on the other side of my bed right when my mom opened the door.

"Oh, you're still awake" She says.

I look over at her and smile.

"Mmhm" I hum trying not to sound nervous.

She made a funny face and looked around my room.

"Is that your dad's cologne that he left behind I smell?" She asks looking at me.

"Um yeah. I ran out of perfume so I used dad's cologne. I would've used your perfume but you didn't have any" I lie.

"Oh. That stuff is strong. Don't spray that anymore" She tells me.

"Alright"

"Im about to go get a shower then go to sleep, so goodnight" She says.

"Goodnight"

She closed my door and walked away.

I waited a couple of minutes until I heard her room door close.

I got off the bed and went over to the closet. I opened it and Stokeley came walking out.

"Lemme get outta here, you jail bait" He says.

I kiss my teeth and laugh retrieving his shirt off the floor and handing it to him.

"The next time you come over try not to spray so much cologne" I tell him.

"Bet"

We shared another kiss and then he quietly left out the door.
<>