Chapter 11: First S-Class Job

Its been mouths since May join the guild. May been happy that she has her little brother back, all though he keeps trying to win a fight with her but always loses. May gets up and makes her bed, then goes take a bath while Sandy is sleeping. Once May gets the bath ready so goes in it.

"Hmm... I think it's time to take an S-Class job." May thought while sinking into the water. "I know the those jobs are more dangerous than others. I'm not hurting on money I have like 500,000 jewls that are in my magical safe. I just want to take one... I am an S-Class wizard might as well take one since I am." May thought to herself as she sits back up in the water. Then a thought came in, "If I finish the job then I can get as much of cake I want for job well done!" she thought to herself as she stood up in the water in a pose with sparkles in her eyes and a big smile.

After May was done with her thoughts she gets out of the tub and gets dressed. After she leaves the bathroom she see that Sandy is still sleeping. May then goes and make breakfast for the both of them. 

Sandy nose twitch from the smell of food. Sandy shoots right up from bed, "I smell food!" she said to herself but May heard and just smile.

May brought the food to the table and gave a plate to Sandy and then they began to eat.

May looks at Sandy who is still eating, "I think its time to take an S-Class job. What do you think?" May asked.

Sandy stops eating and looks at May with a smile, "Alright! About time we took one. What ever the job we can take em!" she shouted in joy.

May laughs, "Alright once we get to the guild will head up to the second floor and see what are options are." she tells her as she gets up to clean her plate.

Sandy nodes her hand and fished her food, then heads off to clear her plate too.

May starts to pack a bag of things they will need on their journey.

"Did you pack some fish?" Sandy asked.

"Yep I did." May tells her.

"Hey how money do you have?" Sandy asked her.

May looks at her, "money to take on the job or in the safe?" she asked.

Sandy face palm herself, "Right sorry..." she tells May just laughs. "How money are we going to take on the job?" she asked.

"I think 55,000 jewls is enough. What do you think? Oh! and that is the money I have on me that's not in the safe." May tells her.

"Yeah that's enough money considering how long it takes for us to do the job." Sandy tells her.

After that they lock up their house and head to the guild. Once they got to the guild they head up to the second floor. No one noticed. May was looking at the board to which one she wanted to take until one caught her eye, she grabs it and reads it.

Pleas help,

There is a dark guild called Hunter that been stealing are women, and they have not return. Please save are women and get ride of that guild. For 500,000 jewls. The guild is not too far from are town. You will need to travel to are town called Ocean Side, and talk to the Mayor.

(A/N I don't know how much S-Class jobs gives once you complete them, but that's what i'm setting it in this story.)

May looks at Sandy and smile, "I found one." she tells her.

"Whats the job?" Sandy asked.

"We have to get rid of a dark guild called Hunter, and save the women that they have taken apparently no one has seen them once they are taken." May explains to her.