FORTY-SEVEN

~Jenna~

"I'm not pregnant." I said while I chuckled and shook my head.

"But you are Luna. We wouldn't know what's the gender yet-"

"But I'm not!"

"Luna. Yes you are." He smiled at me and then looked at Alcander.

I looked over to him and I see his hand drop the gum. "You're pregnant."

"I'm not." I said trying to make myself believe it, but I can't seem to believe it.

"You're pregnant." He said again while he took a step towards me.

I looked over to Vivens and see him smiling. "I haven't seen a next Alpha in line for awhile. Not since Alcander. It'll be good to see one soon." And with that he left the room.

I looked over to Alcander and see him right next to me with a smile. "You're pregnant." He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. He gently placed me down and placed his hand on my stomach. "I promise. I promise I'll try to change." He said while his eyes soften.

My eyes soften with his and I sighed. "I promise you, I'm not pregnant." I gave him a small smile. "It's just a bug. Stomach flu or something. But I know I'm not pregnant."

He smiled. "Okay then." He kissed my forehead. "Believe your lie, but I know Vivens is right."

He interlocked our hands and walked us out. We went through the back since the beginning of the house is so crowded. "I'm sorry." He said.

I looked up and I see his eyes with one emotion.
Guilt.

"What?-"

"I'm so sorry." His hand tighten around mine and I don't think he notice he did it because it was to tight to where I can feel my hand turn numb.

"About?" I asked while I unhook my hand from his and stopped walking. We were by ourselves on a open field so I didn't mind that we were talking about our 'problem' out in the open.

"For ever treating you that way. I still don't understand how you gave me a chance." He looked at me with sad eyes.

I sighed while I sat down on the grass. I patted for him to sit in front of me, which he did. "Look. I wasn't that nice to begin with too. I never gave you a chance. I was so mad and upset that the moon goddess set me up with the most deadly Alpha out there. I was one who was so stubborn and never gave you a chance like now, and for you to show me that you can be a mate I always wanted. So, I'm sorry." I was playing with the grass and then I would pluck one and twirl it around.

"But that didn't make an excuse for me to use silver on you." He growled but more to himself. I looked up and see him glaring at his leg. "My wolf and I would wanted you to submit the second we found you. But you put up a fight against us, and my wolf was the one that put my fathers ways in my mind. So that's what I did. I used silver. I regret that so much. My mind is so fûcked up." He laid down and threw his hands up. "Now with a pup coming along, how the hell am I going to be better!" He growled.

My heart picked up with the word pup, but I brushed that off. "Look, Alcander. I gave you a second chance for both of us. Both of us have to work this out. I'm slowly not looking at you like the most feared but I'm looking at you as my mate."