alternate ending

this is not proof readi've been writing this since 6:30pm and it's now 12am

i've been writing this since 6:30pm and it's now 12am. it's really long.
this can be very messy bc 1: i haven't slept more than five hours the past few days and 2: i didn't know how it should've been explained.

if you remember, i wanted you guys to choose between ending 1 and 2: this is the ending which was a little less shook.

IMPORTANT:
THIS ENDING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WRITTEN AROUND THE 18th OR 19th CHAPTER IF IT WAS CHOSEN JUST SO IT COULD BE UNDERSTOOD EASIER
you could check chapter 18 or 19 if you want to have more understanding when reading this, or else you could just go on. thank you.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

"You still don't believe my theory?" Hoseok said, crossing his arms over his chest, sighing. "I've told you, I don't know what to believe! I wish there was some freaking logic, if Jimin is alive then why the hell would he make me go through this?!" Jungkook argued, Taehyung was just sitting between the two, not knowing what to say.

"What do you think, Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at the older, who was kind of speechless. "I-I-" he bit his lower lip, he really didn't know what to say. "Do we have evidence for your theory?" He then asked, looking at Hoseok. "I don't think so, but do we have evidence for Jimin being dead?" The question made both Taehyung and Jungkook quiet at first. "He sent the letters...?" Taehyung said unsurely. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Well, do we have any evidence for him sending them?" Hoseok said while crossing his arms over his chest, raising his eyebrow. It was as if he knew something, but that would make this even more confusing. Taehyung couldn't trust Hoseok, he just couldn't.

"Well, I gotta go, see you at the dorm," Hoseok suddenly said, standing up. He waved at Jungkook before exiting the cafe. The younger two were left alone, Taehyung glanced at Jungkook.

"I...I should probably head home..." The older then said, not knowing what to do. He didn't know what to believe - at all. He couldn't trust what Hoseok was saying, because to him it didn't sound logical, but he still felt like he couldn't trust Jungkook either after hearing Hoseok's theory about it all.

"Don't leave me just like that, please?" Jungkook spoke after Taehyung had stood up from the chair. Taehyung turned around, he saw the distress on the younger's face immediately. "There's so much going on, I can't handle being alone," he said. "But Hoseok is in the dorm-" "I don't want to be with him, he's been acting strange lately," Jungkook muttered, looking down. "Also, remember the texts my brother sent me earlier?" (check chapter 19 if you don't remember), "I feel like Hoseok knows something, as well as my brother," Taehyung listened, but had no clue what to say.

"What could they possibly know then?" He asked, leaning against the chair, still standing up. "Maybe they know something that proves that Hoseok's theory is actually true? Or maybe they're trying to hide something?" The words made Taehyung freeze for a split second. That couldn't be the truth, right?